- Download the show (you may need to right-click the link)
- Listen to show in browser
- Subscribe to CraftSanity on iTunes
- RSS feed for podcast
I’m back with another exciting episode of CraftSanity. This time we’re checking in with Alicia Paulson of “Posie Gets Cozy” blog fame. Alicia and I first chatted in 2006 on episode 17 of the podcast, so it was great to catch up with Alicia and hear about the exciting developments in her creative life.
She’s been very busy making beautiful things in her lovely home studio and writing books. Her first, “Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share From the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy” (Potter Craft, 2008, $22.95) is in bookstores now.
If you enjoy Alicia’s blog, you’ll love this book. From a family photo memory game, to silhouettes, recipe aprons and fabric dolls, her book is loaded with wonderful projects to make and share with those you love.
On this episode, Alicia takes us behind the scenes of her book-creating adventure that included shooting all the photos.
Win Alicia’s Book: Post a comment below about your favorite craft memory below by Jan. 10, 2009 and we’ll get you entered into the random drawing for a copy of Alicia’s book. Good luck everyone!
Thanks to our three fabulous episode 91 sponsors!
* Traci Hudson is a crafty mama who explores the handmade world with her vivacious 2-year-old in Austin, Texas. Find instant sewing pattern downloads, handmade dolls and play food in her online shop, myhouseboutique.com, and crafty tidbits at her blog, myhouseboutique.typepad.com.
* Rina Ward is a New Zeeland-based mother of two and creator of Nostalgems, a lovely online shop featuring jewelry making kits, notions and curiosities. Create your own heirloom-worthy treasures as though you’ve unearthed them from your grandma’s jewelry box with the bits, bobs and timeworn treasures Rina offers at www.Nostalgems.etsy.com.
Check CraftSanity.com later this week to find out how you can win on of Rina’s charm pendant kits. There wil be FIVE lucky winners!!!
Taking Names: Who do you want to hear from next? Send me your comments, guest and show topic suggestions.