Look What My Sister Made…

by jennifer

I’ve been making CraftSanity wooden peg looms for more than two years and I’m thrilled that my little sisters have both recently gotten into weaving. Yippee!!! I just love it when they get into a craft I absolutely love.

My youngest sister, Julie, whipped up the bright pot holders above on her 17-peg CraftSanity Loom. Check out her shop if you’re interested in snagging an upcycled pot holder, a canceled stamp necklace or her other assorted vintage finds.

Seeing my sister’s pot holders reminds me to ask you what you’ve been making. Please post links to your latest projects in the comments below. I’m especially interested in hearing about the things you’ve been making for your home. Happy Wednesday!

You may also like

7 comments

Roseanna July 18, 2016 - 6:11 pm

Why would the largest consumer nation ever consider raising tariffs?The response would be retaliatory tano.fsfEciromics supercedes all other realms of human interaction. It allows people and groups that despise eachother to enter into contracts that are mutually beneficial.

http://www./ October 21, 2016 - 12:27 pm

Steven, it is a very bad idea because the CNE had already told the opposition they couldn’t organize primaries in March because it collides with the planning they have to do for the other elections.In case something happens and the primaries can not be held in February, then Allup picks the candidate, not the people. Then we will have a re-play of the previous presidential elections, where the opposition candidate did not have the support of the majority of the Venezuela = Chavez forever.

konatoki.com October 27, 2016 - 8:59 pm

Para acabar com essa praga e todos os outros problemas que vivemos hoje no Brasil só existe uma alternativa: NÃO PERMITIR QUE OS CADASTRADOS EM BOLSA FAMILIA OU QUALQUER OUTRA BOLSA VOTE EM QUALQUER ELEIÇÃO.Está claríssimo que o PT usa o mecanismo de Bolsa do Governo para comprara votos e eleger bandidos.É preciso impedir o voto de bolsistas e o PT nunca mais se elege. PONTO FINAL!

http://www./ November 14, 2016 - 12:04 pm

I am wondering if someone could point me in a good direction in learning how to use these PSD files in my web designs, I am using WordPress and need to learn more about how this stuff works?

http://www.coinshackgenerator.club/ February 14, 2017 - 11:53 am

Kievsky, I’ve started a small gardening project this summer, based on your urging. It’s not going well. The strawberries are great, and the beans look promising, but I planted sweet peas not knowing they only bloom flowers but give no peas! Hah hah! I can laugh, but I am planning on expansion next year, with lessons learned.

Rafael September 20, 2017 - 8:18 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Elliott September 20, 2017 - 6:13 pm

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!