CraftSanity Printmaking Workshops at the Fraser Public Library

by jennifer

2013print

Hello! While I’ve been away from the blog I’ve become completely addicted to printmaking. LOVE IT!

After many  years of wishing I had time to get into it, my youngest daughter, Amelia, inspired me to jump in and now we’re both hooked. We printed daily during Christmas break and like to bust out the ink and rollers as often as we can. That’s why I’m really excited to start sharing what we’ve learned from our experiments.

bookplate

In fact, I’m popping in to let you folks know that I’m headed back home to Fraser, Mich. to teach FREE printmaking workshops for kids and adults on March 23. The workshop for kids age 5 and up will be at 1:30 p.m. followed by the adult class at 3 p.m. Attendees will be taught the basics of printmaking and get a chance to design and make a print to take home. (Please note, that this is a kid-friendly event and no dangerous carving tools will be used.)

You can call the library to sign up: (586) 293-2055.  I hope to see some of you there! And if you’re a printmaker yourself, feel free to bring some prints to show the group and we’ll do a little “show & tell.”

bookmarks

You may also like

74 comments

look auto insurance Shawnee OK September 18, 2017 - 9:45 am

The video was great then allot of people were there. Also i was happy to see allot off kool actors like dodo mr jay walker and made new friends.We were al excited about the video and everyone was quite while it.The video had great effects and greats actors in it like always. I dont liked when dodo needed to go to hospitalThis is my rewiew

non owners auto insurance quotes Sarasota FL September 18, 2017 - 10:36 am

ireally need to win because my job sucks…i work at statistics canada and every days ,someone i don't even know ,tells me over the phone for no reason to `go to he…,go Fu** yourself….you are cr&8zy …'' and more.Just for once i need to receive an e-mail or a call, from someone i don't even know ,and hear ,you won something and have a nice day…

no down payment car insurance in ID September 18, 2017 - 10:43 am

Bottero disse:Bom dia Layane. Já procurou em nosso site? Assim que encontrar, clique nas opções de lojas online e lojas físicas do lado direito. =) Caso tenha dúvidas, estamos à disposição. Beijos

car insurance Kernersville NC September 18, 2017 - 12:35 pm

Am fost in 2007 acu nu m-as mai duce nici mortIntre timp am descoperit Turcia si chiar Bulgaria poa la anu o sa descopar si Grecia in Ro pe litoral nu mai calc nici MOKA …

free car insurance quotes Northville MI September 18, 2017 - 1:11 pm

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

cheap full coverage car insurance Eden Prairie MN September 18, 2017 - 6:15 pm

This article is so informative. It really incited interest in me on many points. I agree with much of your views here. Your material has ignited my brain into thinking harder. Thank you so much.

affordable auto insurance Auburn Hills MI September 18, 2017 - 8:01 pm

When I first saw this title Volkswagen lança a nova geração do Beetle | Blog do Carlos Eduardo on google I just whent and bookmark it.Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thanks . “It is in justice that the ordering of society is centered.” by Aristotle.

car insurance Valdosta GA September 18, 2017 - 11:31 pm

Bardzo mi siÄ™ podoba inicjatywa Polskiej Tea Party jako ruchu neosarmackiego. CieszÄ™ siÄ™. Nie jestem z Warszawy i na samoobsÅ‚ugÄ™ mnie nie stać. A od czego mamy Internet? poczekam na ciÄ…g dalszy. Czy Pana nie korci, żeby wywrzeć swoje wÅ‚asne piÄ™tno? SÄ…dzÄ™, że notkÄ™ “MiÄ™dzymorze (nowa koncepcja)” warto poddać do dyskusji na Forum Rosja – Polska. To zależy od Forum Rosja – Polska Pozdrawiam,

cheapest auto insurance Los Angeles CA September 19, 2017 - 12:08 am

Clearly one can save all of your life and get a new luxury vehicle when you retire, or else you can get a second hand one and even rent one. To show off the durability of its new i30, Hyundai parked the car in the middle of a safari park to let a pack of baboons have fun with the car.

affordable car insurance Terre Haute IN September 19, 2017 - 6:07 am

i email them also about their pop up advertisement and i got ignored as well. But the good thing is that, while my blog was still serving their advertisement, they always pay me on time. But any communication with them will be ignored.

cheapest auto insurance Niles MI September 19, 2017 - 9:26 am

Nice and very useful informative post on this topic, as previously I have commented on different blogs fast and randomly but now care to get success in this task by your guidelines. Thanks!

cheap non owners insurance Powell OH September 19, 2017 - 9:31 am

Terry Opiela Posted on It’s easy to gain weight than to lose it. And at this time of everything instant, more and more women are wondering about the best slimming products,

cheap full coverage car insurance Palm Coast FL September 19, 2017 - 10:34 am

Das ist wunderschön. Habe solche Tüten schon fertig gebastelt in manchen Deko-Katalogen gefunden. Waren aber sehr teuer. Die Idee das selbst zu machen, finde ich super.Liebe GrüßeKAT

Mindy September 19, 2017 - 11:51 am

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!

full coverage auto insurance South Ozone Park NY September 19, 2017 - 12:53 pm

Way to end the week with yet another stick of dynamite. Next time warn us before you blow our minds. It’s just the polite thing to do. Fantastic song. Great execution. Future Grammys.

cheap auto insurance quotes Foley AL September 19, 2017 - 1:09 pm

Darryl Gee – Besides Phelps, only one other single-sport athlete has been tabbed best of show. That was Darryl Gee, of Oakland Mills. Gee was the Freddy Adu of his day, a soccer bonus baby who in 1980 finished school, helped the U.S. qualify for the Olympics and joined the New York Cosmos.

free auto insurance quotes Midland MI September 19, 2017 - 4:34 pm

This kind of a amazing tale. I think it will be most appropriate to maintain it inside the Bay Area, as that’s in which it had been utilized for schlepping the Dead’s equipment approximately back during the day (is it possible to imagine??!!) But, wherever it can locate a safe dwelling to the public would be terrific.

low income car insurance Clinton MI September 19, 2017 - 4:57 pm

St Barts Villa Services :: Chez Vous CateringOne of the finest caterering companies on the island, Chez Vous will plan every stage of your event. Headed up by Chef Emmanuel Maurin, he brings 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry with him. …

cheap full coverage car insurance Springfield VA September 19, 2017 - 6:04 pm

Oh and by the way (I ran out of space in my last comment), I think detpise Canon’s new IXUS 230 HS model with better specifications, the external look of the IXUS 220 HS still looks by far, a LOT better (personal opinion) than that of the newer IXUS 230, so I’d stick with the 220 for now.I know, it’s a sacrifice for some key 8x Optical Zoom and 30fps 1080p HD recording on the 230 versus the older 5x Optical Zoom and 24fps 1080p HD recording on the 220. But the 220 does look better (:

full coverage car insurance Flint MI September 19, 2017 - 9:04 pm

Finns även teflonfot till de flesta sysmaskiner. Det gick i alla fall rätt bra att sy i lack med en sÃ¥dan… men övermatnign pÃ¥ symaskinen rockar ännu hÃ¥rdare. Finns ofta ocksÃ¥ som tillbehör att köpa./peter

1 2 3 4