CraftSanity Printmaking Workshops at the Fraser Public Library

by jennifer

2013print

Hello! While I’ve been away from the blog I’ve become completely addicted to printmaking. LOVE IT!

After many  years of wishing I had time to get into it, my youngest daughter, Amelia, inspired me to jump in and now we’re both hooked. We printed daily during Christmas break and like to bust out the ink and rollers as often as we can. That’s why I’m really excited to start sharing what we’ve learned from our experiments.

bookplate

In fact, I’m popping in to let you folks know that I’m headed back home to Fraser, Mich. to teach FREE printmaking workshops for kids and adults on March 23. The workshop for kids age 5 and up will be at 1:30 p.m. followed by the adult class at 3 p.m. Attendees will be taught the basics of printmaking and get a chance to design and make a print to take home. (Please note, that this is a kid-friendly event and no dangerous carving tools will be used.)

You can call the library to sign up: (586) 293-2055.  I hope to see some of you there! And if you’re a printmaker yourself, feel free to bring some prints to show the group and we’ll do a little “show & tell.”

bookmarks

You may also like

74 comments

direct auto insurance Memphis TN September 16, 2017 - 5:29 am

that can help you a lot but they are rarely based on the same personal level that you will get from Clairvoyant Psychic Readings. This is because the clairvoyant psychic reader is using so much of your energy that a good

car insurance quotes Cabot AR September 16, 2017 - 7:16 am

carbon54 pisze:Witam Mam nadzieję,że jeszcze mnie nie masz dość.Mam jeszcze kilka pytań dot stacji lut. Na płytce zasilacza widoczne połączenia na których nie ma symboli elementów. Czy to są zwory do polutowania? a są to -punkt koło J3,punkt kołoC10,punkt koło M1,punkt koło TY1,i punkt koło J1

list of auto insurances in Exeter NH September 16, 2017 - 10:57 am

/ I was wanting to know if you ever thought of replacing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I enjoy what you have got to say. But maybe you could create a a bit more in the way of written content so people could connect to it better. Youve got an awful lot of wording for only having one or two graphics. Maybe you could space it out better?20b1

cheap non owners insurance in Wheaton IL September 16, 2017 - 1:40 pm

“That’s a very naive point of view, Guest. There’s nothing about attracting and maintaining an engaged and excited workforce that . . . ”

affordable car insurance Olathe KS September 16, 2017 - 2:49 pm

filippo 72 scrive:Sto organizzando un viaggio a Cuba per Novembre..chi fosse interessato a reperire escozul di Monzon,trj c30, vidatox , melagenina plus,ecc mi contatti

list of auto insurances in Fremont CA September 16, 2017 - 8:36 pm

Hello, I have too a spanking and BDSM blog. I put a link to your blog in mine. If you wish, you can link my blog as well.Good evening

cheapest auto insurance Dallas GA September 16, 2017 - 11:14 pm

You changed something that was perfectly fine. You Tube always does this, and now it feels as if the average person has been kicked out for the partners and the corporations. I don't feel like this is for community anymore… if feels more like a business. Please don't turn into another myspace.

low income auto insurance dmv Monrovia CA September 17, 2017 - 2:22 am

Kauniita tunnelmapaloja!Mie en osaa 100sella nauttia sunnuntaista, vaikka usein silloin tehdäänkin jotain yhdessä, syödään hyvin tms. maanantai alkaa kummittelemaan jo mielessä.

cheap full coverage auto insurance Laredo TX September 17, 2017 - 3:05 am

You can’t blame the person for taking advantage of our faulty system. They should be required to turn over the illegal but that is all, anything else i would consider to be fascism. Fix our system, not the people.

auto insurance quotes Rocklin CA September 17, 2017 - 6:37 am

inviato una segnalazione sul sito di Annozero, ma non confindo che le leggano.Veramente quelli di Annozero avrebbero un grandissimo interesse nello sbugiardare un sindaco leghista, quindi penso che ci sia speranza che leggano il messaggio, fosse anche nella puntata successiva.

no down payment auto insurance in South Bend IN September 17, 2017 - 8:10 am

nawanawanga // March 19, 2009 at 9:31 pmInstead of saying “pulled an OBama”How about, “take an Barack, and wipe your Obama”?Or is that too uncouth?###################################I “took one” this morning, turned around and looked down and OMG I saw his face!! It’s a miracle!!!

no down payment auto insurance in Dahlonega GA September 17, 2017 - 10:37 am

los nórdicos tienen algo especial…hagan lo que hagan con las casas siempre sale algo de buen gust.Reconozco que me pierden…conozco Dinamarca y Suecia y me encanta su forma de vida,LASTIMA DE CLIMA!!!!!!

car insurance in Albany GA September 17, 2017 - 6:32 pm

De Nordiske lande er Danmark, Sverige og Norge hvis jeg ikke tar helt feil. Desverre er regjeringene i de to siste landene noen feige spyttslikkere som gjør alt for Ã¥ tekkes vÃ¥re “nye landsmenn”! Heldigvis er danskene vÃ¥knet – de er ikke populære i Midtøsten men jeg tror de gir faen i det. Norge vil være venner med alle og Sverige sensurerer all kritikk av deres nye medborgare. Leve den frie verden – leve Norden og vikingene!

cheapest car insurance Aurora IL September 17, 2017 - 10:20 pm

“Yo creo que no hay síntoma más cabal de la mediocridad que buscarle los hilos a la marioneta”.Por favor, digan quién fue el genio que dijo esa frase que me describe tan, pero tan bien. Gracias!

http://autofinanzierungz.pw/autofinanzierung.html September 17, 2017 - 10:58 pm

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

cheap full coverage car insurance San Dimas CA September 18, 2017 - 2:55 am

Zwlaszcza patrzmy na Islandię ktora tak jakby zdazyła kilka lat temu zbankrutować ;). Szwajcaria robi to samo od 100 lat, Szwecja obsunęla się w ciągu ostatniego pólwiecza z pozycji niezagrożonego lidera w rankingu zamożności państw świata na pozycję trzynastą. Jezeli juz brać z niej przyyklad to w sensie negatywnym, tzn. wszystko robić na odwrót ;).

free car insurance quotes Taylors SC September 18, 2017 - 3:02 am

, and I have corrected you on the point twice and three times now. If you will insist on hammering my words into your own misconception, you will naturally find it easy to argue against them, but you’ll be very unconvincing.

look auto insurance Lake Saint Louis MO September 18, 2017 - 4:40 am

Why didnt I look at this? I hear precisely what youre saying and I’m so satisfied that I stumbled onto your web site. You really determine what youre talking about, and a person made me seem like I should find out more on this. Thanks because of this; Im officially an enormous fan of one’s blog

affordable auto insurance Rapid City SD September 18, 2017 - 6:55 am

Damn Johnny, how quickly you’ve lost the excess from the cruise food carnage! You’re making it hard for us to not believe you’ve been gifted with naturally good genes (if it wasn’t for your photo evidence of pre-lean days). Inspiring stuff. Thank you.PS down another 3kg in 3 months and chinups went from 5 to 15 max, which continues to amaze me as I could have only dreamt of doing 10 when I started. the best damn exercise. dreaming to hit the marine maximum test score of 20 one day soon.

cheap car insurance quotes Yorktown VA September 18, 2017 - 7:11 am

Je me suis toujours posé une question…Pourquoi les mots de passe des téléphones semblent-ils limités à 4 chiffre alors que les codes pins, eux, peuvent contenir plus de 4 caractères ?

1 2 3 4