CraftSanity Printmaking Workshops at the Fraser Public Library

by jennifer

2013print

Hello! While I’ve been away from the blog I’ve become completely addicted to printmaking. LOVE IT!

After many  years of wishing I had time to get into it, my youngest daughter, Amelia, inspired me to jump in and now we’re both hooked. We printed daily during Christmas break and like to bust out the ink and rollers as often as we can. That’s why I’m really excited to start sharing what we’ve learned from our experiments.

bookplate

In fact, I’m popping in to let you folks know that I’m headed back home to Fraser, Mich. to teach FREE printmaking workshops for kids and adults on March 23. The workshop for kids age 5 and up will be at 1:30 p.m. followed by the adult class at 3 p.m. Attendees will be taught the basics of printmaking and get a chance to design and make a print to take home. (Please note, that this is a kid-friendly event and no dangerous carving tools will be used.)

You can call the library to sign up: (586) 293-2055.  I hope to see some of you there! And if you’re a printmaker yourself, feel free to bring some prints to show the group and we’ll do a little “show & tell.”

bookmarks

You may also like

74 comments

Melissa March 10, 2017 - 12:22 am

Le Reysse 2010 hat etwas über 14 % das kommt, durch die Reife der Trauben sowie die geringe Erntemenge (41 hl). Wir streben etwa45 hl anri€ePseâ.¦ Meine Kosten steigen, beim 2012er gab es nur 36 hl…

http://www.florida912groups.com/ March 27, 2017 - 10:13 am

25 julio, 2007Anónimo[quote:ba5496f13a=”mso561″]solo :guau comop sepinponeansaludos -vive largomso561[/quote:ba5496f13a]mso561 …¿ Qué cojones dices ?.Si empezamos a hablar en claves en el foro, … ¡¡pues me borro !!.

cheapest car insurance in Gallatin TN September 15, 2017 - 1:09 am

March 1, 2012 at 1:17 pmit is refreshing to see a post such as this one (two thumbs up) – all during my school years – if you were good in math – you were considered smart, intelligent, and some felt; superior – well, I am not a math person – so you can imagine how awful I felt for the entire 13 years of school.  I still feel intimidated when I am around someone who is good at math.  Reply

free auto insurance quotes Las Vegas NV September 15, 2017 - 7:55 am

The pie sort of looks like chocolate creme, randomly 1000adorned with pecans. Like, they wanted pecan pie because it’s iconically southern, but maybe Anna Paquin doesn’t like it?Or I’m just making excuses and it’s a really watery-type pie. :)This was my most favorite episode so far, except for that one moment with Lafayette and the AIDS burger. That could have been it’s own episode entirely and it would have been fine with me.

cheap full coverage auto insurance Simi Valley CA September 15, 2017 - 8:04 am

Ernest was the sweetest man I know he was a inspiration to others and I was wanting to see him before I left Wisconsin in March 2010 I wihs I would have went to see him. He will be dearly missed. Bless you and your family.

car insurance Hollywood FL September 15, 2017 - 10:38 am

Hey! Let’s not call names here! And they never had to separate. (BTW, haven’t read Whispers at Moonrise so don’t know if that is a new development).

auto acceptance insurance Burbank CA September 15, 2017 - 10:50 am

Please help me how to solve this problem. I find that when using Google with many users in an office, google blocks us. I can’t use Google search anything now. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

best car insurance in Fayetteville NC September 15, 2017 - 11:12 am

Ja pots fer la bondat que vulguis que sempre et troben alguna cosa. Han de justificar el sou. Jo no tinc revisió però també estic fent bondat. això sí, avui Barça i demà paella!

car insurance rates Jenison MI September 15, 2017 - 11:58 am

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

cheap full coverage auto insurance Saint Clair Shores MI September 15, 2017 - 12:08 pm

Deine Ideen sind einfach total süß :>Eine frage, hast du den Copyright für deine Bilder selbst gemacht? Wollte dich fragen, ob du für andere auch sowelche Machst? Würde dich dann selbstverständlich verlinken, bin noch etwas umgeschickt mit Bildern in Photoshop und diese sind ja ohne Hintergrund? ♥Liebste grüße <3

car insurance Lorain OH September 15, 2017 - 1:19 pm

"Or, each person speaks his own language, and all the others understand it, even if not a speaker of that language?"- Yes.Like Baron points out, the Soumi, is completely "greek" to Scandinavians, being the same linguistic family as the Hungarian language.Many Finns speak Swedish, though, but have been refusing to speak it, out of pride.

cheap non owners insurance Wayne NJ September 15, 2017 - 1:54 pm

10.07 8kg kuulalla, pikkasen jäi kaivelemaan että oisko pitäny sittenki tempoa 10kg kuulaa…Noh eiköhän siinä ole sitten seuraavalle kerralle haastetta!

free auto insurance quotes Pawtucket RI September 15, 2017 - 5:03 pm

Jews dont get murdered by other Jews, espeialy if a Jew decides to be an Athiest or take on a different faith, I cant say the same about Islam and you know darn well I am correct. You brave now flexing muscles cause you live in a Western country that is governed by Judeo/Christian values. try talking you crap in Egypt or Iran and we shall see you hanging high on a light pole.

cheapest auto insurance in Auburn Hills MI September 15, 2017 - 8:11 pm

pake ip 1900 teru s di infus … ingat di belakang dekat pembuangannyadi bolongin ambil selang pembuanganya lalu tampung di luar sajabisa taunan di pakekjangan sering 2 di kliner besihkan pake tisu saja… ingat kalau besihin katridnya, jangan di hidupin printer dalam keadan mati biar …supaya printernya gak dialoh

list of auto insurances in Hawthorne CA September 15, 2017 - 8:37 pm

Ouais, ils font vraiment ch… Ca fait 2 années de suite qu’ils collent Fed en night session. Certes, l’an passé il était TS1, mais je ne suis pas sûr que cette programmation ne résulte pas de l’affiche plutôt que d’un tirage au sort.A croire qu’ils veulent à nouveau le faire perdre en finale. Snif.Mes pronos ?Nadal et Fed tous les deux qualifiés en 3 sets pour la finale.

look auto insurance Massapequa NY September 15, 2017 - 11:19 pm

cool purse! i once asked a courier company how much were the shipping charges to the u.s. of a package (miniature vases) that was less than half a kilo and i was quoted P1,600! i sent the same thing through our post office, it cost me P165 only. yun lang nga it was kinda slow but the recipient wasn’t in a rush so i was happy.

free auto insurance quotes Appleton WI September 15, 2017 - 11:59 pm

Ah ben on est désolés, mais le 24 juin on travaillait au calme… Pas d’ouverture publique ce jour-là.Pour rappel, les ouvertures publiques sont relativement rares et assurément aléatoires.Encore désolés.

us agency car insurance Clemmons NC September 16, 2017 - 1:23 am

The PODCAzT for today was excellent. I only wished you talked more on rest of the vision of Lucia when she talked about souls falling into hell like snow flacks. Considering the stated of the world to day that is one of the most sobering parts of the vision. Lord have mercy on us all.

car insurance rates Ashburn VA September 16, 2017 - 3:30 am

#3 really strikes it with me. I am on that fence right now. To go, or not to go. It’s a tough decision to spend the money if you don’t have a clear understanding of where you will go or what it will do for you. I also think another good piece of advice is to stir up your network. Make sure your contacts are up to date and you are starting a dialog with them. Recession or no recession, having your network of peers available is always a good idea.

non owners auto insurance quotes Sandy TX September 16, 2017 - 4:42 am

Here's an idea: maybe one of these reporters can report on the fact that YouTube does not work anymore! I have not successfully watched a video in weeks, as every video I try to watch either freezes, doesn't load, abruptly stops in the middle, or continues to "load" indefinitely. Simply awful.Egan, out!

1 2 3 4