CraftSanity Printmaking Workshops at the Fraser Public Library

by jennifer

2013print

Hello! While I’ve been away from the blog I’ve become completely addicted to printmaking. LOVE IT!

After many  years of wishing I had time to get into it, my youngest daughter, Amelia, inspired me to jump in and now we’re both hooked. We printed daily during Christmas break and like to bust out the ink and rollers as often as we can. That’s why I’m really excited to start sharing what we’ve learned from our experiments.

bookplate

In fact, I’m popping in to let you folks know that I’m headed back home to Fraser, Mich. to teach FREE printmaking workshops for kids and adults on March 23. The workshop for kids age 5 and up will be at 1:30 p.m. followed by the adult class at 3 p.m. Attendees will be taught the basics of printmaking and get a chance to design and make a print to take home. (Please note, that this is a kid-friendly event and no dangerous carving tools will be used.)

You can call the library to sign up: (586) 293-2055.  I hope to see some of you there! And if you’re a printmaker yourself, feel free to bring some prints to show the group and we’ll do a little “show & tell.”

bookmarks

You may also like

74 comments

car insurance quotes Reston VA September 20, 2017 - 12:02 am

Paying immigrants, particularly Muslim immigrants to leave, will not work. Muslims are here to take over Infidel lands for the greater glory of allah, and to rule over Infidel lands. For this, they not only hope (are sure), to gain the world, but paradise as well. Some may accept, but only because it will damage the Kuffar economy, and the money can be used for the good of the Umma and Jihad. The rest will be soldiers in the Great Demographic Jihad. Besides, its fun too.

best car insurance in Kansas City KS September 20, 2017 - 12:42 am

Thanks very much to Dave and Tonya at Ground Zero for the hookup. I thought it was a very good movie, although I’m going to have to let it sink in before I could rank it. Kudos on a rare trilogy where all three films were very good efforts.Distracting: Bane having the voice of Sean Connery, or at least a comedian’s Sean Connery impersonation.

low income car insurance Anaheim CA September 20, 2017 - 1:56 am

OYE LOS CANALES ESTAN MUY BIEN ESPECIAL MENTE LOS DE MEXICO QUISIERA SABER SI PUEDES PONER UN CANA DONDE SE PUEDAN VER LOS PANAMERICANOS MUCHAS GRACIAS Y SALUDOS A TODOS

car insurance quotes Stockbridge GA September 20, 2017 - 2:34 am

Quotes and proverbs “If human to love, to free them. If they again, they were always yours. If it were not, they never were.” -Anonymous. “I married the first man I ever kissed. When I say that my parents, they simply regurgitate Astir.” Barbara Bush “. Love does not begin and end, as we seem to think that love is not a conflict, the cult of war, love is a place in the grass.” James Baldwin “Love builds bridges where none exist.” -RH Delaney “Friendship often ends Gaga, but love in friendship – never.” Charles Caleb Colton

cheapest auto insurance Murphys CA September 20, 2017 - 6:49 am

I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Linh September 20, 2017 - 7:23 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

direct auto insurance Middletown OH September 20, 2017 - 8:29 am

In a few days or so, I am sure George will have more numbers for you regarding merchandise, beer tent and overall Fest. Thank you, Betsey for you wonderful coverage of the Festival and your support of the arts! xo

Elliott September 20, 2017 - 9:27 am

obviously like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

cheap non owners insurance Alameda CA September 20, 2017 - 10:39 am

Thanks jacord8,Ya, it could definitely use a revision and needs to be cut down to the 500 word limit. This was a first draft and the only editing it got was a rewording of a couple sentences. I wasn’t sure where this was going and just kind of went with the flow. This was the result…

low income auto insurance Paterson NJ September 20, 2017 - 11:26 am

This will be me some day. I too hate it when people make poor choices and it affects my life in a negative way. I'm sorry all this is piling up on you right now. :(

full coverage car insurance Lenoir NC September 20, 2017 - 12:59 pm

I wish I had an answer key for that exact issue, too, Misty. Of course, I’m extremely contrary, so if the back of the book told me “x,” I would still probably naysay it. And, you’d think that would be a sign that I actually know what I want. Unfortunately, nope!

Dion September 20, 2017 - 2:53 pm

certainly like your web site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I’ll certainly come again again.

non owners auto insurance quotes Hurst TX September 20, 2017 - 5:59 pm

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

auto owners insurance Dacula GA September 20, 2017 - 6:40 pm

That’s fucking hilarious! He was SO sure he had an easy arrest for his lazy ass to drop off and add to his record.. and it went piss poor uber fast. LOL Love it.

1 2 3 4