I’m taking a short break from holiday gift making to let you know that I just posted some photos is the CraftSanity Magazine Flickr Group. And I would love it if you would add photos of the magazine projects you’ve been making, too. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.
The Teeny Tiny Mochimochi Snowmen on p. 9 by Anna Hrachovev make great ornaments and package toppers. Also, don’t forget to cut out Priare, the featured paper doll drawn by Rebecca Green, and photograph her in your studio or on some other adventure. (You can photocopy Priare, if you’d rather not cut her out of your magazine.)
If you want to get in on the this craft action, you can order a print copy or PDF of the magazine over at my Etsy Shop. The clerk at the post office said U.S. orders shipped Monday will arrive in time for Christmas.
The magazine can be purchased from West Michigan and out-of-state retailers listed below. Quantities are limited in some locations, so call ahead to reserve your copy.
* Threadbender Yarn Shop, 2767 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-6641
* Clever Ewe, 590 Ada Drive Southeast, Ada, MI, (616) 682-1545
* Lakeshore Sewing, 1031 Gezon Parkway SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-5561
* Minty Keen, (a vintage and handmade shop) 125 Ottawa NW Suite 170, in Grand Rapids, (616) 551-1613
* Schuler Books & Music (all three locations)
– 40 Fountain St NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan (616) 459 7750
– 3165 Alpine Avenue Northwest, Walker – (616) 647-0999
– 2660 28th Street Southeast, Kentwood -(616) 942-2561
Restocked!!* The Sparrows Coffee, Tea & Newsstand, 1035 Wealthy St. SE, in Grand Rapids, (616) 608-3375
Restocked!!* Lizzie Ann’s Wool Co., 54 E. 8th St., in Holland, (616) 392-2035
Restocked!!* Reader’s World, 194 S. River Ave., Holland, MI, (616) 396-8548
Whipstich Fabrics, 1000 Marietta St NW # 102, Atlanta, Ga. 30318-0524 (404) 897-1114
Starstruck Cat Studio, 3130 Meridan Parke Drive, Suite H, Greenwood, Ind., (317) 889-9665
If you’re interested in stocking CraftSanity Magazine in your shop, contact me and I’ll hook you up. : )
Okay, I better get back to work. Happy holiday crafting, everyone!