Strawberry Fields Forever

by jennifer

The sky was looking iffy yesterday morning, but the girls and I headed out to the strawberry patch anyway, almost daring the clouds to rain on us.

They did not.

Chilly and overcast, the conditions turned out to be perfect for picking and photography. Within 30 minutes we had plucked 14 pounds of juicy berries from our assigned row in the field and were ready to move on to the ice cream stand and petting zoo.

Watching my daughters running down the straw-covered pathways with berrry-smeared faces, I imagined that I’d really enjoy being a strawberry farmer. What fun to tend to a place for families to visit and children to learn where strawberry jam comes from. It was a good day.

Did you make your jam yet? We used Pomona’s Universal Pectin this year. It requires less sugar to jell than some other brands, but that’s not why I bought it. I really like the artwork on the box. (I know.)

Turns out this was a good move. The jam tastes good and the girls love it, too.

You may also like

79 comments

cheap car insurance quotes Northbrook IL September 18, 2017 - 2:07 am

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

low income car insurance dmv Scottsdale AZ September 18, 2017 - 2:28 am

Chap 7 mình sẽ có trang diễn giải riêng do cái này khá phức tạp liên quan đến vật lýCơ mà nếu bạn ủng hộ nhóm thì mình sẽ theo bộ này hết mình ^^!Chứ mình ko muốn như mấy đứa trẻ trâu bên Blogtruyen

best auto insurance in Spokane WA September 18, 2017 - 2:35 am

According to our research in the data recovery market, only one data recovery tools manufacturer has a complete solution for dead hard drives, that’s the repair and recover dead hard drives.

best car insurance in DE September 18, 2017 - 3:11 am

Bela pancada, heim? Mas isso é que dá andar de DKW nessas ruas com asfaltos de péssima qualidade da Alemanhã… Boas são as ruas das cidades brasileiras…

http://www.kreditaufnehmende.pw/ September 18, 2017 - 8:20 am

Uh, James, possibly it is the definition of “natural.” – “Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.” How could something that is genetically modified be called “Natural?” Nature did not modify it, scientists did.

payless auto insurance Martinsburg WV September 18, 2017 - 8:35 am

Mit iPhoto ein Fotobuch gestalten Mittlerweile gibt es viele Fotodienste und Möglichkeiten seine Fotos zu entwickeln. Man kann verschiedene Größen und Qualitäten wählen und kann seine Fotos auch ganz leicht als Fotobuch zusammenstellen. Ein Dienst der dies anbietet ist iPhoto, den wir hier nun näher vorstellen wollen. iPhoto läuft auf jeden iPhone oder iPad. So kann ganz bequem auf der Couch vom iPad aus ein Fotobuch erstellt werden.

cheap full coverage car insurance Lincoln Park MI September 18, 2017 - 10:46 am

16/05/2011 Р8:18amYo creo que no es lo mismo que rebote en un defensa que en un jugador de tu mismo equipo. Si rebota en un defensa y entra, suele ser gol del que dispara, salvo que sea claramente gol en propia puerta. Pero si disparo y da en un compa̱ero, debe ser gol de este ̼ltimo, yo pienso que el gol es siempre del ̼ltimo jugador que la toca antes de entrar la bola, voluntaria o involuntariamente.

list of car insurances in Columbia MO September 18, 2017 - 11:03 am

For sure! I agree with that basic point. I guess I want to comment because I care a lot about women’s issues, especially internationally. I’m glad you read my blog too.

cheap sr22 insurance Waynesville NC September 18, 2017 - 11:06 am

Hope he feels better soon! Colds suck…I woke up on Turkey day with family everywhere and a sore throat! All is better now…I just took cold medicine and drank an ungodly amount of wine! Woke up better :)! I was feeling guilty about having such a full closet…but lady…you made me feel better! I love your closet…such pretty clothes! I also like your attitude of making sure you look at what you have before spending on things that aren't as good as what you've got! Love you! Hearts, Janna Lynn

full coverage car insurance Elk Grove CA September 18, 2017 - 1:04 pm

dit :I do consider all of the concepts you’ve presented to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

cheapest auto insurance in Elmira NY September 18, 2017 - 3:49 pm

Nice selections! My friend wore the Asos dress to a wedding recently, but it was in pink, and it looked great in person. As far as shopping in San Francisco, the Cow Hollow area has a lot of great boutiques and shops. Have fun!

auto owners insurance Hazleton PA September 18, 2017 - 5:11 pm

Good point. You could pick up a 525 and a super duke for that kinda dough. I’m pretty sure this bike gets it’s awesome from quirky pseudo-oldness and exclusivity though.

cheap non owners insurance in Schenectady NY September 18, 2017 - 6:19 pm

)) à°¸ూపర్!!à°¶్à°°ీà°¶్à°°ీ à°•ాà°²ంà°¨ాà°Ÿి తమిళసిà°¨ిà°®ాà°²్à°²ో à°ªాà°Ÿà°²ుà°—ాà°¨ీ, à°®ాà°Ÿà°²ుà°—ాà°¨ీ à°¹ెà°š్à°šు à°¸్వరాà°²్à°²ోà°¨ే à°µుంà°¡ేà°µి à°•à°¦ా!à°•à°¨్నడము – అరవడము à°ª్à°°ాà°¸ à°­à°²ే à°•ుà°¦ిà°°ింà°¦ి.’à°ªంà°šà°¤ంà°¤్à°°ం’ à°¸ిà°¨ిà°®ాà°²ో à°…à°¨ుà°•ుంà°Ÿాà°¨ు, కమలహాసన్ à°’à°• à°¡ైà°²ాà°—ు à°šెà°¬ుà°¤ాà°¡ు – అవరం అవరం à°…ంà°Ÿూà°¨ే à°…à°°ుà°¸్à°¤ూà°µుంà°Ÿాà°°్à°°ా à°®ీ à°…à°°à°µోà°³్à°²ు – à°…à°¨ి. (à°ˆ à°¸ిà°¨ిà°®ా à°¤ెà°²ుà°—ు à°µెà°°్à°·à°¨్à°²ో ఆయన à°†ంà°§్à°°ుà°¡à°¨ి à°®ీà°•ు à°¤ెà°²ుà°¸ు)

B2B Marketplace Script September 18, 2017 - 10:58 pm

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

cheap auto insurance Flagstaff AZ September 19, 2017 - 12:07 am

What i do not realize is in fact how you’re now not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore significantly in relation to this subject, produced me in my view imagine it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not interested until it¡¦s something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

us agency car insurance Murrieta CA September 19, 2017 - 12:42 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers!

affordable car insurance Honolulu HI September 19, 2017 - 2:12 am

I was a little confused about the article mentioning having social networking sites linking. Are they insinuating that if I have a blog post, for example, on my site, I should have those "add this" buttons on there so people can easily put a link to my article on their facebook page or delicious or one of those?

affordable car insurance Saint Charles IL September 19, 2017 - 2:23 am

always looking for new toys. i attend cat shows in the area and definitely go shopping for my 4-legged children. i also foster for our local no kill shelter and look to improve a fun time in their community cat room.

low income auto insurance Gresham OR September 19, 2017 - 2:54 am

dit :Voilà, voilà. C’est plutôt cool. Il a voyagé ce hibou. J’aimerais bien être à sa place, peinard sur le dos d’un mec ou d’une fille, peu importe la tronche le sac hibou ne la voit pas. C’est chouette. (Mouhahahahahaha)

cheapest auto insurance Vineland NJ September 19, 2017 - 4:23 am

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We could have a hyperlink exchange arrangement between us!

1 2 3 4