Grand Rapids Printmaker Alynn Guerra Profiled in Sunday GR Press

by jennifer

A newspaper colleague of mine wrote a lovely profile of Alynn Guerra, a local printmaker I’ve featured in my craft column and CraftSanity episode 65. I love Alynn’s prints and find her commitment to living simply very inspiring. Check out the article here, and visit Alynn of over at Red Hydrant Press.

If you’re local, mark your calendar for Alynn’s spring open house. She will open her studio from 5-9 p.m. May 15 and 12-4 p.m. May 17. Alynn will selling her work and so will her fellow artist neighbors Carlos Aceves, Elaine Dalcher and Nikki Wall. You’ll find them all at the Tanglefoot building, 314 Straight Ave SW, Door K, in Grand Rapids, Mich.

You may also like

63 comments

auto insurance Secaucus NJ September 14, 2017 - 11:42 pm

Thank you…I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post….

full coverage car insurance Edwardsville IL September 15, 2017 - 1:46 am

You’ll need to get those units are not permanently occupied by the borrower qualifies for their current mortgage, it is sold. This will keep you from getting into the status of your policy limits. If something not listed happens and causes a loss, your insurance company pays the rent you lose as a result. {||||

auto insurance quotes Janesville WI September 15, 2017 - 3:42 am

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

cheap auto insurance Summerville SC September 15, 2017 - 7:17 am

>OlimaliaAu fond je dois me réjouir de l’ignorance que vous soulignez : si je ne me souviens pas avoir jamais lu Esthonie, orthographe ancienne, c’est probablement que je suis trop jeune.

cheap non owners insurance Dearborn MI September 15, 2017 - 8:57 am

Je ne crois pas qu’il y ait matière à s’inquiéter. Si Sarkozy reste au pouvoir, la caricature continuera à aller bon train. Si Hollande passe, ce sera du pain bénit pour tous les humoristes, vu ce que la gauche sera capable de nous sortir En revanche, si ça devait être Marine, préparez-vous à dessiner depuis l’exil à Genève ou à Bruxelles…

car insurance quotes Menifee CA September 15, 2017 - 12:58 pm

Our son was born 5 days ago and I would love this book! Favorite childhood memory…rainy days at home with my mom when I was little, popping popcorn and watching movies!

best auto insurance in Germantown TN September 15, 2017 - 2:06 pm

Et bien que fait l’opposition? car maintenant elle a la majorité au Sénat!Donc ce n’est pas l’UMP qui a choisi mais bien le PS.

direct auto insurance Bowie MD September 15, 2017 - 2:56 pm

To your question: “What in the hell are they going to do about the *rump rangers* and *bone smokers* that are already in the priesthood? ”You know, once you let the wolves in the hen house its a bitch to get them out.. they keep coming back for generations…I think it’s been going on so long and just recently came to light, it will take some time to root them out and I hope this is a first step…

cheapest car insurance in Schenectady NY September 15, 2017 - 4:59 pm

Hola! Yo no lo veo tanto como la necesidad de crear un contenido a demanda, que eso precisamente es lo que espanta a los editores. Se trataría de optimizar procesos y poder controlar mejor los contenidos que se publican para medir su rendimiento y optimizar los resultados obtenidos. Es mi parecer…

auto insurance Gaithersburg MD September 15, 2017 - 5:42 pm

Those 2 girls are chooo chweeet! I wish I had so cool models for my website . I guess you had the idea and you took control. Damnit, wish I was smart enough to come up with something like that. Well done Mr Cow!

best auto insurance in Kannapolis NC September 15, 2017 - 8:59 pm

I know it isn’t exactly in the same class, but for the price (of the Krom) and appearance I’d wait for the more powerful and probably more capable Nissan Juke. I think price estimates for the AWD with a standard turbo four (180 or 185hp) are speculated to be under the Krom’s near $21k base price.

affordable auto insurance Mableton GA September 15, 2017 - 10:11 pm

Hey, danke für deine Anleitung. Aber wie kann ich die Facebook_App Anwendungen untereinander verlinken? Funktioniert scheinbar mit der App-Url nicht. Bei mir kommt dann entweder eine weiße Seite oder gar nichts.

low income auto insurance dmv Auburn WA September 16, 2017 - 1:57 am

Hallo Regina, da Sie offenbar den Blog beeuertn, wfcsste ich gerne von Ihnen, auf wessen Anweisung hin hier kritische Postings unterdrfcckt werden. Vielleicht interssiert sich ja auch die Presse daffcr, dass nur positive Beitre4ge nicht zensiert und verf6ffentlicht werden.

car insurance Forsyth GA September 16, 2017 - 9:17 am

José Rodrigues disse:Depois da cidade em si, acho o Louvre a melhor coisa de Paris.Já fui 4 vezes e não conheci tudo.Dica aos que vão no inverno, lá dentro é muito quente então é preciso usar o sistema das camadas e ir com uma camisa ou camiseta por baixo porque no meio da visita é ela que vai estar sendo usada.Lina senti falta de uma chapelaria no Louvre, no Metropolitam tem e é muito útil, é um saco ficar carregando casacos, sacolas, etc.Não tem no Louvre ou eu que não localizei e, se tiver, é paga?

http://baufinanzierung.pw/index.html September 16, 2017 - 10:08 am

Hi Linda,Just discovered your blog through fleur. It’s really charming. I also really like how you have a mini description of your links. Anyway, I am adding you to my blogroll as my blogfriends need to discover you too!Lisa & Alfie!

car insurance quotes Turlock CA September 16, 2017 - 10:19 am

Jose mi nombre es Laura y tengo un proyecto que quiero llevar acabo pero no se si es posible, he escuchdo que el silicio se puede reciclar y vender y quisiera conocer un poco mas de este proseso y ya que yo arreglo compus y todas ellas tienen chips de silicio, pero no se cual es el proceso o que factibilidad existe en desarrollar lo.

cheap non owners insurance Evansville IN September 16, 2017 - 1:28 pm

>TOHO seed beads are always on my list, ’cause I’m an owner of bead store which sells TOHO beads FMG doesn’t ship to Russia so I ask my friends from US to receive my parcel and forward it to Russia. I’ve bought porcelain beading trays this time. Oh how I love them – it’s impossible to find them here

free car insurance quotes Pflugerville TX September 16, 2017 - 2:02 pm

did miss whiteford ever teach us any grammar? I don’t remember much and its a bit of a problem now I’m an english teacher. Was a good teacher all the same.

cheap sr22 insurance Sterling VA September 16, 2017 - 3:18 pm

he was going to make the Catholic Church pay for contraceptives. Now, all of a sudden, it’s a political hot potato. I even heard some liberal on TV last night that it may come down to either food or contraceptives for some women. Why, most high school girls can tell you where to get them for free. Now the left is trying to make it if you’re against abortion, you’re against contraceptives.

cheap sr22 insurance Glasgow KY September 16, 2017 - 6:55 pm

YOUTUBE ADMINISTRATORS are controling the freedom of expression. They are part f the BNP in England and they do not allow anyone to express anything that might go against the participation of this party in this Forum. This is a shame as it only proves hipocrisy……..

1 2 3 4