Where to Buy: CraftSanity Magazine Issue 9
In case you haven’t heard, CraftSanity Magazine Issue 9 is out and available at several independent newsstands and craft shops. Please see the list below to check for a store near you. (It’s not a bad idea to call ahead to reserve your copy.) If you don’t live in a place where you can buy the magazine in person, you’re invited to order online or download this issue instantly from the left side bar of this site.
* Country Needleworks, 584 Chicago Dr. Jenison, MI, (616) 457 9410.
* A Grand Skein, 2431 Eastern Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, 551-1322
* Inspirations of Art Studio, 6504 28th Street SE, Suite C, Grand Rapids, (616) 432 3069
* Schuler Books & Music
– 3165 Alpine Avenue Northwest, Walker – (616) 647-0999
– 2660 28th Street Southeast, Kentwood -(616) 942-2561
– 1982 Grand River Ave., Okemos, MI 48864
– 2820 Towne Center Blvd., Lansing, MI 48912
* Threadbender Yarn Shop, 2767 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-6641
On the Lakeshore:
* Reader’s World, 194 S. River Ave., Holland, MI, (616) 396-8548
* Colors 91711, 248 Harvard Avenue, Claremont CA 91711, 909-624-6161.
Stock CraftSanity: If you’re interested in stocking CraftSanity Magazine in your shop, contact me and I’ll hook you up.
Thanks to the shops and readers who continue to support the magazine. It’s my pleasure to get to do this creative work. Thank you so much!