Come visit me at SASS Fest today in Grand Rapids
Join me in Grand Rapids today as SASS Fest where I will be joining other creative types. I will be demoing how to make T-shirt bangle bracelets and selling some looms.
Here’s my column about the event, which will be held at 106 Gallery, 106 S. Division Ave.
Here is a schedule of events at SASS Fest workshops:
• 12:15 to 1 p.m.: Menstrual health workshop with Joelle: including a mini pocket zine
• 1 to 1:45 p.m.: DIY lifestyle discussion: Sprout Anarchist Collective
• 1:45 to 2:30 p.m.: Make your own T-shirt bangle bracelets with Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood of CraftSanity.com
• 1:45 to 2:30 p.m.: How to make a zine with Marlee Grace
• 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.: How to book a house show: Ben Davey and friends
• 3:15 to 4 p.m.: Body image and self love with the Bandit Zine
• 4 to 4:45 p.m.: Sarah Sciba: print making
• 4:45 to 5:30 p.m.: Radical parenting discussion group — child care provided
• 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.: Engaged, involved and attending : a conversation about the state of the arts with Jenn Schaub
• 6:15 to 7 p.m.: Writing and journaling with Big Mama Schlomo
• 6:15 to 7 p.m.: DIY photo developing with John Hanson