Handmade Stories: My Great Grandma’s Knitting

1. yvonne says:

Such a wonderful photo! Your great grandmother is in your heart and you are honoring her so graciously. Thanks so much for sharing this….it brought a tear to my eye.

2. Debbie Baldwin says:

Such a lovely face, Such a lovely knitwear!Share their gratitude.Whenever we touch that core of goodness, we feel moved.

3. phu khoa says:

thank for share, It is a moving story

4. Warm story and cute knitting, thanks for posting this, i know your feeling

5. pha thai says:

Thanks for share; good luck!

6. “CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those who love everything handmade

7. Exactly where did u obtain the concepts to compose ““CraftSanity
    – A blog and podcast for those who love everything handmade

8. This is really the second article, of your website I
    personally read through. Nonetheless I enjoy this particular 1, “CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those
    who love everything handmade

9. Lily says:

I love this slipper. and want to learn how to make it ?could you teach me ? thank you !

10. A&F says:

What a happy family portrait!

11. This makes me wonder how much of the “certain age” notion just comes down to attitude and outlook? We have a woman in our guild who is in her 80s, and she’s always keeping up with yarn trends, taking every knitting class she can, and knitting the latest Stephen West shawl. I totally want to be her someday!
    A setting and modelchange,would help emphasize the difference.

12. domain says:

This excellent website certainly has all of the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.