Thoughts on needle turn appliqué, good change and kind letters

1. DianeP says:

Thank you, Jennifer, for the lovely update and the good news to come! You are very talented and share your talents and your family with everyone.

Good things come to those who do good – I do believe that.

I am grateful to you and wish you all the best in the future!

2. yvonne says:

Sounds like things are going in a wonderful direction for you and your family. Dinners are really important and we’ve had years with lots of schedule changes, so when you can have more family time, it’s great!

Can’t wait to hear about your next adventures.

My best to your girls for a fabulous start to a new school year!

3. Mirjam says:

Dear Jennifer,
    what a lovely surprise, glad it all arrived safe. I have to admit I had no idea about your daughters farm dream, but do know how dissapointed my two are when “another” parcel arrives for mummy and nothing for them.
    My two girls started school this monday too, Kate in “big” school for the 1st time (5 yrs old) and loving it. Rosalin in 1st class (7yrs old) unfortunally we had an accident on the bike back from school on monday and she now has a tiny fracture in her ankle and is back at home in a plastercast but the doctors think it will come off wednesday and she can go back to school then. She is very dissapointed as she also loves school. But we all had helmets on and nothing serious happened so thankfull for that.
    The needle turn applique looks amazing for a first attempt.
    The new adventure sounds very intriguing! Good luck!

4. April says:

Your applique piece is lovely! I watched one of those men at the show doing his thing and he was wicked fast. And he just used random scraps of fabric and went to work immediately upon picking up his needle. No pause to think whatsoever. Wow.

Yay for you for actually trying it!

5. Bev says:

Ah, a good post – you’re doing fabulous things… And I am sure this is not even the half of it. Love that applique, it’s super fabulous, enjoy the pizza dough and give a big high five to the girls for back to school. X

6. HTTP://Www.Phxflame.com says:

I actually blog too and I’m creating a little something comparable
    to this specific article, “CraftSanity – A blog
    and podcast for those who love everything handmade