Note to Self: Trust that every experience in life has a purpose

1. Mandy says:

This made me smile. I love your attitude, the way you live your life true-to-self AND kind to others. Making a positive mark in the world, that is you!

2. Lona says:

From one too-much-on-the-plate mom to another, kudos for doing what’s important to you and important for others.

3. Diane says:

Congratulations, Jennifer, on another new venture! I admire your willingness to tackle new challenges and do good for others wherever you can. Your selflessness is something we should all aspire to as we try in our own little way to make things better in our own little worlds.

Good luck to you and your new students!!!

4. Juanita says:

Congrats, Jennifer! What a great chance you have to do something new and right up your alley. :) I’m sure you will be an inspiration to your students because you are an inspiration to your Craftsanity readers.

5. Dana says:

Way to go! Welcome to the exciting world of scholastic journalism. I have advised student publications at the high school level for eleven years and can truly say from the bottom of my heart that it is the most rewarding thing I do at work. Might I humbly suggest that you make sure to network with your colleagues through NSPA/ACP and/or JEA? It can be a lonely job–we’re usually the only one on our campus–and brings ethical conundrums other teachers don’t have. But it’s so worth it!

6. yvonne says:

Congratulations on the next journey! Sounds like it will be a fabulous adventure for you! Those students are very fortunate to have you guiding them! Best wishes for much success!!!

7. Rachel says:

Although we’ve never met, I feel like I met you 5 years ago on my iPod nano thru your podcasts. You are amazing! You keep re-inventing yourself on your own rules! I am very happy for you that you are still living life on your own terms! What an inspiration! As always, good luck on your new adventure!!!

8. Mirjam says:

Well done! We all remember those teachers that inspired us, empowered us and made our talents blossom. (Even the ones we didn’t know we had). And I am sure you will be able to do all three for your students. Don’t forget to make some time for crafting!(ocassionally)

9. “CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those who love
    everything handmade

10. I seem to agree with everything that was in fact posted in
    “CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those who love everything handmade

11. This post, “CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those who love everything