Proof That Craft Makes The World A Better Place

1. Janet Wilson says:

What a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us Jennifer!
    Janet

2. Lona says:

Love this story; kudos to Bob! I could NOT believe that a story about crocheting landed on the front page of the Press. We Have Arrived.

3. miranda says:

What a great story. I love it that his wife weaves in the ends. I hate that part. Bet it was super fun to spend some time with him :)

4. Brandi says:

what an amazing person! I am floored by his productivity and compassion.

5. Julie says:

What a wonderful heart, he saw a need and helped. And learned from that lesson, that the need still exists so he uses his time well and is productive. What a great lesson, to use your life to help others. And how! Inspiring.

6. melissa says:

this is a fantastic story! do you have any info on how to donate yarn to support his cause? congrats, jennifer, on your front page story!

7. weaverknits says:

Lovely story and AMAZING blankets! Not only is Bob sweet and generous, his blankets are also works of art! I wish I were a charity so that I could receive the one on the left, wow!

Congrats on your continued work with the press, too. They need you!

8. patti says:

Thanks for introducing such an extraordinary man, loved it.

1. January 30, 2012

[…] Allendale Man Crochets Every Time He Sits Down Jennifer told me this story in person and I totally teared up.  There’s a follow up with a sweet photo on Jennifer’s blog here. […]