CraftSanity Magazine Issue 5 Feature: 2012 Bucket List

1. linda says:

I hope my printable designs will help folks conquer their goals! Thanks for blogging about them and issue 5 looks fabulous!

I’m certain that I have too many goals to actually accomplish in a year, but I also believe that it is good to aim high! I would like to license my art, create on a more regular schedule, get into writing like starting with an ebook, organize my space and make it happy cozy, meet and mingle with local artists and achieve my financial goals for the year…to say the least :)

2. Daphne says:

Thank you Jennifer, you always seem to have the right words at the right time!
    I want to learn to tie flys (for fly fishing), try weaving on different/bigger looms, make more food from scratch, find time somewhere for daily quiet time, get rid of clutter and run regularly this coming year.

3. jennifer says:

Thanks so much for contributing, Linda. You’re fabulous on deadline and a joy to work with. I hope 2012 is an awesome year for you!

4. jennifer says:

Oh, yes, I forgot about learning to tie flies. That’s been on my list for a while, too. Let’s make 2012 the year for it. There’s a club here in West Michigan that I’ve been meaning to visit. Keep me posted on your progress, Daphne. I’d love to see the flies you tie. : )

5. Beth Brooke says:

Thanks, Jennifer. Your words are inspiring. I’m actually struggling with the fear of failing this week. I’m going to try to put what you said into practice.

For 2012, I want to find balance. I want to live in the moment, not pining away or daydreaming. I want to make time for sewing, baking, long walks with my family … the things that have fallen to the wayside the past few months. I wan to be happy and to do that, I have to take action. :)

6. Jess says:

I really want to learn to knit socks in 2012. I’d also like to spin the yarn to knit a sweater. I want to continue to grow my business and double the income from that business as compared to 2011. I want to carve out time each day to be PRESENT with my children instead of just in the room with them.

7. jennifer says:

Good for you, Beth! You’re going to rock 2012 (and the rest of 2011, too)! Momentum is key. It takes a little bit of time to build up momentum, but once you get yourself moving in the direction you want to go, you will pick up speed and it will get easier to reach your goals. Please keep me updated on your progress. Best of luck!

8. jennifer says:

Awesome, Jess. I would like to double my business income next year, too. Can it be done? Looks like we’re going to find out, eh? High five, sister! It’s go time!

9. Marci says:

I have so much I want to accomplish in 2012 – here goes!

I want to destash some of my papercrafts stuff to buy one of every size of your looms and then learn how to weave on them using thrifted/upcycled materials

I want to complete the LAST class for my masters degree in Special Education with Educational Diagnostician Certification

I want to make a rug for my daughter’s room for when she goes to college next fall

I want to completely declutter my house

I want/need to find a job :)

Thanks for the chance to share <3

10. Beverly says:

You are always so inspiring! I’m going to think hard about my goals and look forward to using Linda’s goal cards! Topping my list for 2012: Bike a century; sew curtains for my studio; keep a sketch journal; re-write my MFA dissertation; write the craft book that has been on my mind for the last year. Can’t wait to get moving!

11. Elizabeth says:

Such cute cards & pocket! I look forward to digging into art journaling again this year. I want to knit 2 scarves, design more crochet patterns, read more actual books, get more ideas out of my head, and of course, grow the biz…there’s a lot more, but that will do for now. ;)

12. Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Appreciate it!

13. Lois Carpenter says: