CraftSanity Magazine Issue 5 Buyer’s Guide and Fashion Show
Today I invited some local designers and their friends and family to come and do a craft segment with me on WZZM’s “Take 5” show this morning. It was fun to have local CraftSanity Magazine contributors Elizabeth, Rita and Cydney in the studio to show off the hat, cowl and scarf patterns featured in CraftSanity Magazine Issue 5.
I had to talk fast to get through everything and forgot to mention the fact that Rita dyed all the yarn for her designs. Ah, well, we made it through another segment without having to hit the bleep button, so that’s something to hang our knitted hats and Tunisian crocheted scarves on, right.? : )
Thanks to all the models for getting up early and braving the slick roads to get to the studio this morning. I really appreciate it!
Where to Buy Issue 5:
It would be very challenging to get CraftSanity Magazine to all you dear readers without the kind support of the independent retailers who have given me a chance to grow this publication. You can purchase copies of CraftSanity Magazine Issue 5 at the retailers below, so I hope you pay them a visit soon. And, if you’re so inclined, thank them for supporting my little magazine.
Please note that quantities are limited in some locations, so call ahead to reserve your copy.
* Country Needleworks, 584 Chicago Dr. Jenison, MI, (616) 457 9410.
* A Grand Skein, 2431 Eastern Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, 551-1322
* The Sparrows, 1035 Wealthy Street, Grand Rapids. 608-3375.
* Minty Keen, (a vintage and handmade shop) 125 Ottawa NW Suite 170, in Grand Rapids, (616) 551-1613
* Schuler Books & Music (all five locations)
– 40 Fountain St NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan (616) 459-7750
– 3165 Alpine Avenue Northwest, Walker – (616) 647-0999
– 2660 28th Street Southeast, Kentwood -(616) 942-2561
– 1982 Grand River Ave., Okemos, MI 48864
– 2820 Towne Center Blvd., Lansing, MI 48912
* Threadbender Yarn Shop, 2767 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-6641
* Sister’s Fabrics, 218 E State St., Hastings, MI, 269-945-9673
* Starstruck Cat Studio, 3130 Meridan Parke Drive, Suite H,
Greenwood, Ind., (317) 889-9665
* Colors 91711, 248 Harvard Avenue, Claremont CA 91711, 909-624-6161.
If you’re interested in stocking CraftSanity Magazine in your shop, contact me and I’ll hook you up. : )
You can also order through Etsy and I will mail you a copy. And if you’d rather have the PDF of issue 5 or any of the back issues, they are all available for instant download on the left side of this site.
You can also order a year’s subscription (4 magazines) of the print version by clicking the Buy Now button below.