CraftSanity Magazine Issue 4 Is On Sale!
Here it is! The Fall 2011 issue of CraftSanity Magazine is scheduled to hit the streets Sept 21 and I can’t wait to share it with you. From the apple pie jam on the cover to the other sweet recipes and crafty treats inside, this issue has a little something for everyone who takes a DIY approach to life.
This issue features a whopping 20 projects, patterns and recipes to help you stay toasty warm this fall. I also sprinkled in some handmade stories and Q&As with emerging and established artists, crafters and a couple train-jumping musicians, too.
In this issue you’ll find patterns, recipes and tutorials to:
• Crochet lovely doily blankets, slippers, rugs, pillows and vintage inspired pot holders
• Knit cabled fingerless gloves, capelets for children and adults, tiny chickens and a feather patterned blanket with a story behind it
• Combine your knitting and crocheting skills to make a Granny Hybrid Hat
• Sew an apron and stuffed camel
• Make apple pie jam, apple butter, cinnamon sugar applesauce and try an illustrated recipe for freezer dills
• Whip up homemade soap and lotion and experiment with natural dyeing.
You’ll also get to meet Charlie, the potter, the fourth paper doll in our series, find out why it’s awesome to stitch like your granny.
Issue 4 featured artists, crafters and contributors include:
• Lydia Adams
• Rose Beerhorst
• Dee Bellini
• Larissa Brown
• Jennifer Casa
• Cydney Colvig
• Rebecca Green
• Lisa Gutierrez
• Anna Hrachovec
• Sarah London
• Julia Rothman
• Amanda Blake Soule
• Laura Stantz
• Amy Stevenson
• And yours truly.
This is a fun issue, folks, and I hope you really enjoy it. (My proof copy is already tattered from overuse. :)
Print copies of the magazine are slated to ship Sept. 21. The PDF version of the magazine ($5) will be added as an instant download on the left sidebar of this website soon after.
I’m looking to get the magazine into more independent book and craft stores and need your help. So here’s the deal, if you convince your local yarn shop/book store/craft shop to stock CraftSanity Magazine, I’ll send you a personal thank you and a free magazine. To get in on this deal, all you have to do is have the shop owner tell me your name and address when he or she places an order of 10 magazines or more by October 15, 2011.
Thanks so much for your support!