CraftSanity Podcast Episode 124: A conversation with Aimee Ray

1. linda says:

Lovely listening in and inspiring to hear success stories :)

2. linda says:

I have to say, I love listening to your additional talk at the end of the show. There are those of us who are definitely listening and enjoying your talking :P (BTW, hope you had a happy birthday!) Although not everyone can be a sponsor all the time, perhaps there are other things we can do as well…so don’t hesitate to ask! We can definitely help promote!

3. jennifer says:

Thanks for your kind words and support, Linda. You rock!

4. Ann says:

Thank you for putting out another episode. The Craftsanity podcast truly is one of a kind, and it’s been a source of inspiration for me for years now. I know it is a total labor of love for you, and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you do!

5. Holly says:

Your podcast help get me through my desk job! It’s great inspiration. I’m glad you found a way to do what you love.

6. Thank you so much for keeping up the podcasts, they are such an encouragement to me. I’m an art major who is so looking forward to owning her own business.
    Q: I am working on a collaborative project. Would you send me your favorite, tried-and-true recipe?
    Thanks!
    Rachel

7. Holly u says:

Oh yaaaaaay! I greatly enjoy your podcasts and have missed them. I love the doodle stitching books too so it’s a perfect match

8. Catherine says:

I have missed the podcasts so much! I actually listen to the Craftsanity podcasts that I’ve already heard over and over again so I was thrilled to see episodes 124 and 125 come up. I wondered where you were – so glad you are back. I’m also behind on buying the magazine too…I did buy the first one! I listen to Craftsanity, Marathon Training Academy and OnBeing podcasts when I run and I plan to step up my running this fall.
    Regarding the comment that you talk too much…I haven’t thought that. I love the interviews and the aftershow. I think you are articulate so keep talking and God bless you and your family!
    Your enthusiasm for all this has given me insight into my passions so keep following your instincts. Thank you for your ministry from one who loves to craft! – Catherine

9. jennifer says:

Thanks for your kind note, Catherine. Good luck with your running. I’m hoping to increase my running and pool training this fall, too. All the best to you! – Jennifer