Have a little joy

1. Sarah says:

Chin up nice girl! Keep doing what you are doing. You are aces inspiration.

(That pic of small skipping people at the bottom is just lovely.)

2. Ruth says:

I’m glad you refuse to let it get you down! Hopefully today will be better:)

(I love the girls’ skirts!…so cute!)

3. DianeP says:

Life is too short to let people get in the way of your joy. You found a great way to diffuse their meanness that benefitted you – go girl… umm.. girls! Looks like your little ones joined you on the journey!

4. Gadget says:

I’m glad you refuse to let it get you down! Hopefully today will be better:)

(I love the girls’ skirts!…so cute!)

5. Gadget says:

6. JenF says:

I received my print copy of Issue 3 today in the mail – Jennifer. Always such fun getting something nice in the mail! I just had a quick look through it (when I should be working!) and thought it looked fantastic. Well done – it must be a huge amount of work but the design and the articles are just beautiful. Well worth your efforts! I’m looking forward to reading the articles tonight – lots of interesting people in there: the Jam lady looks good as does Mark the Fabric Designer! I thought it looked so good I’ve just ordered a copy for my Mum – I’m sure she’ll love it too! She’s into birds as a design concept at the moment so I’m sure she’ll love the little birdy image to stitch.