Crocheted Vessels: A Simple Crochet Stitch Elevated To Functional, Colorful Art

1. Glenys says:

The vessels are really colourful and pretty!

2. Sharon says:

Oh now wouldnt that make an awesome rug?!

3. Brittany says:

Beautiful! I found you through Creative Jewish Mom. I’d love to try this.

4. Liz Kudro says:

Thanks soo much can’t wait to try this~~

5. Catherine Barney says:

Trying to get the right issue of the crocheted vessels A simple stitch elevated to functional colorful art. It’s shown in vivid colors yellow teal, red etc. Almost looks like basket weaving. Will order that magazine or PDF once I know which issue it is in. By the way that is truly stunning and I want to learn how to do that. Thanks!

6. I just bought Issue 2 through Pay Pal but you didn’t ask for my address or information. How do I get this magazine????

7. cars says:

There are many details that need to be addressed when making an auto purchase.
    If you are unaware of these details, you could find yourself overpaying for the car that
    is not right for you. You will find some great advice in the article that follows
    that will assist you in purchasing your next car.

8. Lynn Hilton says:

Hi

I am interested in the crocheted vessels. I believe the pattern is included in Issue 2….is that right if so I would like to order it.

Thanks
    Lynn Hilton

9. I too am interested in the crocheted vessels. What is the fabric underneath the coiled stitching? More information about this would be appreciated or I am willing to buy the issue of the magazine. Anxious for your reply.

10. susan says:

Tried to order Issue 2-pdf thru paypal and not sure it went through. did not get a confirmation. Any suggestions? thanks, susan

11. Chris Carmack says:

I’d like to subscribe to CraftSanity but am confused about doing it. Is it a pdf file to download, or a printed issue? I also couldn’t figure out the price to subscribe. Guess I a wee bit dense. I’m really interested in the crocheted container shown above.

cheers,
    chris carmack

12. Lindy says:

I would like to learn to make the crocheted vessels – are you able to provide the info ?