Special Occasion Cat Embroidery: Happy Unbirthday Justine!

1. iHanna says:

Jennifer, what a beautiful cat you’ve got there. Tell her happy found-day from me & Smilla! Love the embroidery too, such a sweet drawing!

2. Beth says:

So sweet! I love the drawing/embroidery. Happy Unbirthday to Justine!

3. jennifer says:

Happy found-day… I love that and will tell my girls when they get home from school! Thanks Hanna & Smilla!

4. Carol says:

Thank you for posting the video from Tanya Davis. I am planning on using it with my clients who struggle so much with being alone, even for a little bit of time!

5. miranda says:

How cute! Both the cat and the drawing. That’s something I would have done as a kid. And what a good kitty, posing so beautifully next to the embroidery. My cat loves to “help” with crafty things..Does Justine do the same?
    This is my first time to your blog and it’s lovely :)

6. sally says:

What a joy it was to see how happy you are Justine with your new family! Happy Birthday from a former friend.

7. sally says:

What a joy it was to see how happy you are, Justine, with your new family! Happy Birthday from a former friend.

8. Holly says:

I love your embroidered cat portrait! I’m sure your daughter will treasure that for years to come. I made a little Christmas ornament by embroidering a cat picture my son drew, and I’m so glad I did because our cat passed away two months later. (Thanks to my big-hearted husband, we already have adopted three more … including a blind kitten with no eyes. She is amazing!)

9. Juanita D. says:

I, too, have a Siamese cat. He’s a great cat. Siamese are known to be big talkers, and our Jinx is definitely that! Does Justine talk a lot, too? And what a beautiful job on the embroidery!

10. jennifer says:

Yes, Justine is pretty vocal so she fits right in with with the other females in the family.

11. Juanita D. says:

Ya know, the more I look at the embroidery of Justine, the more I’m liking that idea. I’m going to have my younger grandkids draw some pics for me and I’ll embroidery them. I could make pillows or something with the embroideries and they would be tickled to have that. Thanks, Jennifer. I always get inspired at Craftsanity! :)

12. homepage says:

There is certainly a great deal to learn about this issue.

I like all of the points you have made.

13. Take an image you already have and have our Embroidery Design Digitizing, Embroidery Digitizer and Embroidery Digitizers department take care of that for you.