CraftSanity Magazine Issue 2: Print, PDF & Subscription
CraftSanity Issue 2 is on the way! Don’t miss this jam-packed magazine filled with handmade stories, artist Q&A’s and patterns to sew, knit and crochet. This fun spring issue also includes hairpin lace, basket weaving and rug hooking tutorials, so get ready for some serious craft action.
Contributors include soft sculpture artist, Abby Glassenberg, knit pattern designer, Susan B. Anderson and crochet designer, Ana Paula Rimoli. This issue also contains exciting work by Sally Charnley, Maria Stout, Lynn DT Hershberger, Beverly Army Williams, Beth Ann Williams, Erin Rensink, Jill Carnell, Sarah Hibner and Juliane Anderson.
Artist Rebecca Green created another lovely paper doll (This one is a knitter! ) and Lauren Chattman treats us to her fabulous pita bread recipe. (The best ever!) We also check in with TV Craft Pioneer, Carol Duvall. So there’s something for every crafter in this 8″-square, 46-page issue.
Order your copy of the spring issue now. Or subscribe and save even more on four issues. (I expect to ship pre-orders by the end of next week.
Order your subscription by clicking the Buy Now button below.
You can also order the magazine in PDF form (perfect to print out or read on your computer or iPad)
You can buy the print version at the following retailers:
* Burlap N Rags, 52 Courtland NE, Rockford, MI, (616) 866-4260
* Clever Ewe, 590 Ada Drive Southeast, Ada, MI, (616) 682-1545
* Country Needleworks, 584 Chicago Dr. Jenison, MI, (616) 457 9410.
* Lakeshore Sewing, 1031 Gezon Parkway SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-5561 and 1971 E. Beltline NE, (616) 365-8282
* Minty Keen, (a vintage and handmade shop) 125 Ottawa NW Suite 170, in Grand Rapids, (616) 551-1613
* Schuler Books & Music (all three locations)
- 40 Fountain St NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan (616) 459-7750
- 3165 Alpine Avenue Northwest, Walker – (616) 647-0999
- 2660 28th Street Southeast, Kentwood -(616) 942-2561
* The Sparrows Coffee, Tea & Newsstand, 1035 Wealthy St. SE, in Grand Rapids, (616) 608-3375
* Threadbender Yarn Shop, 2767 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI, (616) 531-6641
Sister’s Fabrics, 218 E State St., Hastings, MI, 269-945-9673
On the Lakeshore:
Friends of Wool, 442 Washington Ave., Holland, MI 49423, (616) 395-WOOL
Copies have been shipped to:
The New Ewe Yarn Shoppe & Quilting, 59 W. State, Newaygo, MI, (231) 652-5262
Starstruck Cat Studio, 3130 Meridan Parke Drive, Suite H, Greenwood, Ind., (317) 889-9665
California readers will be able to buy copies at Colors 91711, 248 Harvard Ave., Claremont, CA 91711 soon.
Please note that quantities are limited in some locations, so call ahead to reserve your copy.
If you’re interested in stocking CraftSanity Magazine in your shop, contact me and I’ll hook you up. : )
I have some more samples to make for upcoming magazine trunk shows, so I better get going. Thank you all for your support!