Wool Felt: At Last I Have Some of the Good Stuff!

1. Ellyn Z says:

I adore wool felt! Can’t wait to see what you come up with

2. Yeah! It is so pretty! Enjoy working with it.

3. Rene says:

Have you ever been to the Attic Window Quilt shop on Alpine? They have a great selection of quality felt. Just a thought.

4. jennifer says:

Great suggestion, Rene! I was not aware that Attic Window stocks wool felt. This is very good news. Are you aware of other local sources? I haven’t been able to find any on the south end of town.

5. April Hunt says:

I love Prairie Point Junction! I get all my wool felt from there. It’s affordable and as you see, PRETTY!!! I have so many colors. And am constantly daydreaming about ways to use them. In fact, I may have an idea for your magazine. I’ll probably get around to it a year from now. lol.

Oooooh. Here’s the latest I’ve done (if you’re looking for inspiration):

6. Deb says:

OMG. Nearly lost my breath, that photo is so gorgeous. Must go to the website and see what’s there! thx for the thrill.

7. Rene says:

No, sorry I don’t know of any other sources around the G.R. area other than Attic Window for good quality new felt. However, I don’t mind repurposing pre-owned wool; so most of the time I hit the Salvation Army for wool sweaters (especially this time of year) and felt it myself. I love it because it makes for nice thick textured pieces.

8. Betty says:

Thank you Mick! What an awesome blesisng and gift! I’ve been wanting to read this book for a long time now but my husband has me on a book buying freeze until we get our finances better under control. We just went through a bankruptcy and because I take care of my mother-in-love I can’t get an outside job. So this really means a lot for me as I am just a newby when it comes to understanding God’s Amazing Grace. I love your thoughts and I want to drink up your perspective. I will definately be sharing this with my friends on facebook and also on my blog. Blessings to you and yours and I hope you have a Happy Merry Christmas!!!

9. Ann says:

Hi Manager
    Have a nice day.
    Glad to know that you’re in the market for wool felt, so writing to you for our possible partnership.
    If you have interests please tell me the details of the product you need.
    We shall be glad to give you our excellent quality and lowest price upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
    I do believe that our products will reduce your production cost and promote your production quality and help your company to open up more valuable market.
    A good beginning is half done, so let’s have a good beginning.
    If you have any other questions, kindly let us know by return mail.
    Thanks & Best regards
    Ann

Manager

1. February 3, 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by JenAckermanHaywood, Lynn DT Hershberger. Lynn DT Hershberger said: RT @craftsanity: Wool Felt: At Last I Have Some of the Good Stuff! http://bit.ly/fGEmwl […]