Crunch Time: A Magazine In The Making

1. Ellyn says:

I’m looking forward to reading your zine…. currently reading Marie Bostwick’s older novels, the ones she wrote before her quilt shop series. They are wonderful historical fiction? What about book reviews or author interviews for your zine?

2. LEFTZ says:

With every new post about your zine I get more and more excited to read it :) At the moment I’m actually re-reading a Frank E. Peretti novel that I read a few years back.

3. Julie says:

Let me add my excitement to the comments! I loved reading The Help (sorry, author, I’m bad with names), and currently I am reading Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg. By the way, your hexagon tile photos remind me of my parents’ bathroom floor, a design that’s forever etched in my mind. I used to love adjusting my vision so the flowers seemed to float. Hexagons can do strange things to your mind!

4. Diane says:

It’s been craft book reading month around here.
    1 – A Single Thread – Marie Bostwick – Quilting
    2 – Hanging by a Thread – Monica Ferris – Embroidery
    3 – Round Robin – Jennifer Chiaverini – Quilting

Just started Christmas Cookie Murder – Leslie Meier – Food!

Looking forward to seeing your new zine!

5. Kari H. says:

I’m reading Freedom by Jonathan Franzen.

6. ellen says:

I’m waiting for your zine with bated breath! I’m reading Michael Pollan’s food books, Moby Dick, Wolf Hall, and one of Rita Mae Brown’s Mrs. Murphy mysteries. I keep something in all genre’s going at all times, but holiday knitting is making progress very slow.

7. Elizabeth says:

Not reading much book-wise, but love hexagons and zines, so excited. :)

8. April Hunt says:

I have a thing for hexagon floor tiles. I fought to keep the original ones in my bathroom. I won. :)

YAY for ZINE!!!! So glad that you’re having so much fun doing this because I think a lot of people are gonna have so much fun READING it!

9. jake says:

Knitting for Anarchists is my book as of now, trying to break the hat building addiction I have. Go Jennifer, you are a force of nature !

10. Bev says:

Hey, sounds great, can’t wait to see the zine coming together. I’m reading too – the one I just finished was a cracking good read called Russian Winter by a new author whose name I don’t recall. Set in Boston and Moscow, and very good!

11. I’m not reading much these days but I enjoyed reading this post. Best wishes on your zine!