At Long Last: The Charity ArtPrize Quilts Are Complete

1. LINDA UK says:

Congratulations Jennifer, what an achievement, the quilt looks amazing, the quilting community knows what a lot of yourself and all the work that went into planning, sewing and completing this project (with a little help from your friends), well done. When are you starting your next one? Bet you feel lost without it now. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures later.

2. Sharon says:

congrats Jennifer, you really poled that off. That is one hell of an achievement.

3. Julie says:

High five, stranger!

4. Beth says:

Congrats on being finished! The photo above is gorgeous!

5. Bonney says:

Wow!! Very impressive!! Good Job!

6. Alessandra says:

You made it, yay!
    The quilt is beautiful, you did a wonderful job.

7. Diane says:

Congratulations Jennifer – you did a beautiful job on the quilts!!

I love that you call the flowers “blooms” – what a pretty reference for all those men’s ties.

8. The pictured quilt is beautiful! That blue sets off the rich colors of the men’s ties so wonderfully.

Congratulations on completing the project. I can’t wait to see more pictures – after you get some rest!

9. joan says:

Wow! I had no idea there were so many of them, what a mammoth task. Well done to you for getting them all done on time. They look really, truly beautiful too. Congrats to you :)

10. April Hunt says:

HOORAY!!!!!
    I’m hitting up ArtPrize Thursday hopefully and I’m putting yours on my list of must-sees.

11. Bethany says:

Oh you made it! Not that I doubted you would, but oh! to be finished! It is a bit unceremonious, isn’t it? Congratulations, can’t wait to see it in person!

12. Helena says:

What amazing artistic work and quite an accomplishment! I hope your sore fingers heal from all the stitching. It was worth it. They are stunning!