A Minor Setback On The Deadline Quilting Front

1. jo says:

Hi, Just wanted to comment to say how much I enjoy your podcasts. I have just sent my third and final child off to start school and it great to come back to the house for some peace. i sit here each morning listening to a podcast while sewing. Just really enjoying them, listening to talented creative women. thanks
    Hope the quilting goes well
    joanna

2. Bonney says:

Yikes!

3. jennifer says:

Thanks for taking the time to comment Jo. I need an extra boost today. : )

4. Karen says:

I’m rooting for you here in Cincinnati. You can do this!!

5. Alessandra says:

Oy!
    I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Your quilt is looking amazing and even though it’s a pain right now, this is a learning experience and you will be proud for helping a good cause. You’re awesome!

6. Traci says:

Good luck with the quilting. Anxious to see how they look when they are done. have you ever tried quilt basting spray. It works great and is another option to use instead of basting with pins. Then you can spray baste the backing to the batting and spray baste the batting to the front.

7. jennifer says:

Thanks for posting words of encouragement. It’s helping. : )

Traci, I have not used basting spray, but know it’s worked well for many quilters. I went with the Fusi-Boo option because it reduced the chances of me getting basting residue all over my floor. I’m working tired, so I have to do what I can to head possible debacles off at the pass. Under normal, non-deadline situations, I’d be totally up for trying it.

8. crafty says:

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE!
    its just getting started and i dont have any views or comments… i want followers like you! how do you get popular?
    please help :(

9. Oh dear! So sorry you had to take all that out! Things will look brighter when you’ve had a little sleep. Good luck!!