A Little More Stitching & These Quilts Will Be Done!

1. They are look great Jennifer! You can do it! Can’t wait to see them!

2. Diane says:

They look really pretty, from the little we can see in the picture. I’m sure they’re really beautiful!

Ahhhh….. the home stretch. Wish I lived closer, I’d offer to come over and help. You’ll do a great job, I’m sure!

3. Kari says:

Happy stitching. I’m sure you will get in the groove. :)

4. deborah says:

Wish I could help . I love hand quilting and your blog, it is very inspiring.

5. I can’t wait to see them all finished and hanging together. You can do it!

6. kt says:

jumping in here to offer support too for your quilting project!! I just finished listening to your live podcast and i must add that i loved hearing all the clapping too and laughter, I always laugh along when I listen so it was so fun to hear others doing the same. I do always grin ear to ear when I listen to your interviews and being an american living overseas in italy makes me sooo thankful for your podcasts and the fact they are with crafters that i follow…..how lucky am I! Thank you for doing this i hope you know that it is brightening up people’s days all over the world.
    sincerely katy

7. Felicia says:

You can do it Jennifer!

8. Juanita says:

The quilts are looking great! What an accomplishment! You’re gonna make it, girl! :D