- Next story A Mini Working Vacation Reveals That I Might Want To Try Taking A Real Vacation
- Previous story A Recycled Book Loom Tutorial
Thanks to ACS Home and Work for sponsoring the podcast.
How to Support
Consider donating a $1 a month to support the CraftSanity podcast via our Patreon page or make a one-time donation via PayPal.
- How crafting helps us tell our stories and a quilt shows my gratitude February 22, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood reflects on her career as an MLive columnist and the special people that she has met along the way.
- Young printmaker finds success after following her heart February 15, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood features Erica Lang, a 24-year-old Grand Rapids, MI resident who has turned her passion for printmaking into a career.
- Destined to Stitch Together: Leatherworkers find love, success decades after their paths first cross February 8, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood features leatherworkers Jacob Vroon and Elyse Marie Welcher, both 26 of Grand Rapids, who merged their business talents and soon will merge their lives when they get married on July 31.