CraftSanity On TV: Handmade Key Fobs To Help You Keep Track Of Your Keys In Style

1. April Hunt says:

Woah. Thank you for sharing this, as I’ve been WANTING to make one of these but never got around to trying to figure it out! Now to find the time to do it. Oh well. At least the pattern part is covered. :)

2. Anne says:

Great project!! I linked to your tutorial over at Craft Gossip Sewing:
    –Anne

3. great idea! thanks for the demo!

4. SkyLeanne says:

My husband is constantly irked with how often I lose things, at least with this project I can HOPEFULLY keep track of my keys better…we both thank you!

5. Anne says:

Great thing! And you are great on TV. :-)

6. bernetta watkins says:

WERE CAN I FIND THE KEY FOBS WHOLESALE IF YOU KNOW LET ME KNOW.

7. Sue says:

I love this so much, you can’t even know. I have a lot of cotton webbing and have been wanting to do something with it. I am so excited. Thanks for the tutorial.

8. Monica says:

What kind of needle to you use?

9. Chris says:

I wasn’t able to find the hardware at any of my craft store, but did find it $.39 a set here: everythingribbons.etsy.com. I hope this helps.

10. Ellen says:

Love these – I made a bunch and they are so popular I had to make more. I will be giving a bunch out as Christmas presents.
    Thanks!

11. jennifer says:

Hi Ellen. So glad you found the tutorial helpful. I use my key fob every day. LOVE it! I need to whip up a new batch, too. Thanks for the reminder. Cheers, Jennifer

12. Hi Jennifer, thanks for the great tutorial. I just used it to make key fobs to go with some awesome purses I’m making. I’ll be linking to this from my blog when I blog the bags! I’ll drop you a note when I do. Hope all is well! –Stephanie

13. Mildred says:

Because the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly
    it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.

1. August 8, 2010

[…] Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood from Craft Sanity shows how to make a keyfob.  It’s made from cotton webbing and some decorative fabric.  You can get the keyfob hardware at your local craft or fabric store.  Go to the tutorial. […]

2. December 26, 2010

[…] Handmade Key Fobs @ CraftSanity […]

3. May 31, 2013

[…] Key Fobs Help others keep track of their keys with these attractive Handmade Key Fobs from Jennifer at […]