CraftSanity Episode 118: Sue Hausmann Shares The Story Of How She Stitched Her Way Up The Corporate Ladder

1. Kari says:

What an awesome surprise to hear this episode today. A perfect companion to my sewing projects. So fun and inspirational. Jennifer- I cannot wait to see you in Seattle on Saturday!! Hope all your co-flyers get on board with your project.

2. Jennifer says:

Thanks, Kari! See you Saturday!

3. Missy says:

Jennifer,

Can you give some tips on free motion embroidery? I would like to try it out, but don’t know much about it. I enjoyed this interview very much and am inspired to try more sewing!

4. LINDA UK says:

I am a quilter, and like to sew anything of a general nature, I’m not talented nor brilliant, but enjoy my moments sewing, Sue was a really good choice and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole of your interview with her, I hadn’t previously heard of Sue or America Sews, now I have ordered myself one of her books ‘Sew Fast Faster’ and can’t wait to read some of her tips. Thanks again Jennifer for a really good podcast and Thank you Sue, I just wish I could be among the people going to one of her workshops.

5. T. Crockett says:

Even if I hadn’t enjoyed the conversation immensely, that tip near the end about the tension thingamajigs and how not catching them results in a squirrel’s nest of thread was priceless.

Keep up the good work and introducing us to such interesting people.

6. jo 戎嶋 says:

I have just got round to listening to this podcast and really enjoyed it, Sue had so many words of wisdom to share and how she described as raising her family as her first career was truly inspiring.

I have been listening to your podcasts for quite a while now but I think this is the first time I have left you a comment, sorry for being so slack and thank you for putting these together, it is great to hear what you and your guests have to say.

7. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here
    by searching for corporate

8. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and
    thought I should check things out. I like what I see
    so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.