CraftSanity Episode 116: A Conversation with West Michigan Fiber Artist Beth Ann Williams

1. melissa says:

you are so right. i found beth ann amazing and such a well-spoken and supportive teacher even on the podcast! thank you.

2. Kari Hudson says:

I had a blast sewing during this fabulous podcast. Like many of your interviews I think it could have been 10x longer. Thanks so much!

3. Brandy Aube' says:

Wow! You guys are really lucky to have this wonderful woman in your community. This podcast really made me stop and think. Thank you!

4. LINDA UK says:

Thanks for another brilliant podcast, well done Jennifer and well done Beth Ann for being such an inspiration.
    Jennifer the delights of camping awaits you, we have a touring caravan for weekends away and I always prepare some hand sewing to take with me, it all started with hexagons and patchwork! I find when we visit different towns I find charity shops and car boot sales with some great crafting finds. Wishing you many happy days of camping, its great for all the family.

5. Thanks for another great podcast Jennifer! I found Beth Ann’s story very inspirational but like Kari thought it could have been even longer because it seemed to only scratch the surface of her story. But that just gives you an excuse to talk with her again :)

I seriously appreciate all of your wonderful podcasts. They have been a life saver for me while I work because you make me feel like I’m not as far away from home as I actually am. Keep ‘em coming please!

6. Lynn Tyler says:

You took off listen on browser now I can’t listen on my desk top .I Love your Pod cast thank-you Keep the Great work.

7. Ellyn says:

Thank you for this interview, it was just what I needed. My 13 year old daughter suffers from chronic pain & mobility issues & we have been helping her find creative outlets for her frustrations. Beth Ann was so encouraging.

8. Nicci says:

Thank you so much for this wonderful interview. Beth Ann is definitely an inspiring person through her art and her persistence to create despite personal setbacks. Bravo to you both!!!

9. Tammy says:

Great podcast, I really loved listening to it while I knit.
    And I hope your head is ok!

10. Annette says:

Your podcasts are often very inspiring, but I think this is perhaps my no 1. I’m keeping it on my mp3-player so I can listen to it over and over again.

11. jennifer says:

Thanks, Annette! Your designs are pretty inspiring, too. Nice work!