Mother’s Day Dandelion Fork Flower Tutorial

1. MaryBeth says:

OMG! I did these for an oral presentation in elementary school. Boy does this bring back some memories!! I had every color! ;)

2. Sue says:

That is so darling. Definitely will have my kids make those!

3. Kim says:

FYI the PDF link doesn’t work :-(

4. jennifer says:

We fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up.

5. jennifer says:

For many this project is a blast from the past. For me it’s a continuation of the craft kick that started as soon as I acquired fine motor skills. : ) I’ve made hundreds of fork flowers since learning how to make them 28 years ago and I still LOVE making them.

6. Diane says:

Thank you, Jennifer, for a great easy project. This is perfect for the ladies at the nursing home’s Knitting Circle this afternoon! They’ll love it!

7. Angi says:

These are SOO super cute – I love the one made with the white fur!

8. chris says:

wow! you made the big time! i was thrilled when i saw your name in craft zine this morning. hope your run is going well, but man, what nasty weather! keep the faith, chris

9. laura says:

Thanks! I love this!

10. Elaine says:

How do you attach the pipe cleaner to the dandelion if making stemmed dandelions for a vase?

11. maho says:

thanks so much for the tutorial!!!
    i made already a bunch and plan to do some more… they are just adorable
    i just made a slight change and i use a green tape that is used for fake flowers for covering the stem and no gluing!!!
    thanks again
    maho

12. Cedar Rapids residents looking to save money on printer ink might be interested in taking advantage of inkjet refill
    services. If you own a Brother printer and use it very often, there’s
    a good chance you go through toner very quickly.
    Currently they are available in most unique
    forms and shapes in the global toner cartridges market.

13. Astucejeux says:

Avis de produit est convaincu que le coup de pouce Gem pourrait revenir à Clash of Clans avec la mise à jour d’Halloween n’arrive enfin, alors accrochez dans serré.

14. It is 10 years since a referendum on creating England’s first regional assembly in the North East was decisively rejected. But the prime …

15. NFL running back Adrian Peterson has pleaded no contest to the misdemeanour charge of recklessly assaulting his four-year-old son.

1. May 7, 2010

[…] Ackerman-Haywood of CraftSanity shares how to weave a yarn dandelion on a fork and turn it in to a brooch. Looks like it would be a fun project to try with […]

2. June 7, 2013