Throw Your Heart Around: A Valentines’s Day Bean Bag Tutorial

1. Diane says:

What cute little faces!! You always come up with the greatest ideas and easy-to-do crafts!

Made your Valentine hearts, but without the beads. Embroidered candy heart sayings on them and mailed them in a heart-shaped box for a no-sugar treat for my brother.

Thanks for all your great ideas Jennifer!

2. Beth says:

Awww . . . love it! I bet the kiddies had a blast.

3. Kari says:

Way too cute- I love it!!!!

4. T2 says:

I think the little embroidered glasses just steal the show. You could put your family’s faces on these if you used that fabric that can go through a printer. Uh oh, suddenly seeing a turkey bean bag game with family members having mini pumpkins with their faces on them.

5. Natalia says:

Hi!!
    That original!! You, as always posting things so great.
    I like your blog I´ll put in my favorites.
    Kisses from Spain.

6. Allison says:

Jennifer – you just rock around the clock.

7. brett says:

These are insanely cute! I love all the faces!

And what a cool mom you are. It reminds me of something my mom would have done, staying up all night to finish making me something. That’s good stuff, your daughters are lucky to have you. :)

8. brett says:

PS: love “craft hangover” – I’m totally gonna steal that phrase!

9. Now onto what I hate about jailbroken devices and what I hate most are
    the useless games on the Cydia Store. With most of
    the word now connected online, systems are susceptible to a
    whole world of nasty hacks, viruses, and malware exploits that can clog or kill your system.

To perform a SNES ROM, you will need an emulator that functions as a SNES.

10. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It’s the little changes that produce the largest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

11. Graciela says:

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

1. February 7, 2012

[…] and I almost forgot, here’s the link to the Heart Bean Bag Project that I made a couple years […]