CraftSanity Episode 108: Catching Up With Knitter Susan B. Anderson

1. Simone says:

Great podcast! REALLY good and reassuring to hear about the networking and the building up of your business taking time and repetition. Just keep plugging away.. sometimes it feels like your marketing to no-one! i guess that’s why you need to really love it huh? Thanks again! And good luck with the running.. i need something like that too!

2. Emily says:

Another great podcast, Jennifer! And I wanted to let you know that the download was super fast today – even faster than when I thought it was fast, before it got pokey. Kudos to your tech department!

3. debbie says:

Looking forward to listening to this. I saw her when she was in town recently and of course, bought the book. The projects will make great Christmas presents.

4. I’m not a knitter, but really enjoyed listening today. We now have a computer in the sewing room/office. So I can listen and sew. yeah. Thanks for keeping me company this afternoon.
    Also, putting interfacing on the backs of the fabric for the paper dolls works great. We’re using medium weight. We stick the clothes to the dolls with velcro. Sew in is more durable than sticky for this. The sticky doesn’t ahear well to the interfacing. At least not for child’s use.

5. Enclosed cargo trailer says:

Thanks and good luck with the running.. i need something like that too!

6. Used go kart says:

The site’s great and I’m excited about how it’s going to develop. Will one of the developments include a global perspective on the Local Search?

7. You all are doing exactly what was planned for this “object”. Some comic geek knew that other comic geeks would notice the similar colors and patterns and got together with a marketing guy who told him they could use it to build hype and speculation for the news.

8. Putting interfacing on the backs of the fabric for the paper dolls works great. I did read this blog and it was very interesting. I liked the second part the most.

9. Marine fuel tank says:

Another great podcast, Jennifer! An article very well written. I agree with what your writing.

10. Retaining wall ideas says:

Putting interfacing on the backs of the fabric for the paper dolls works great. We’re using medium weight. The site’s great.

11. All of you are doing exactly what was planned for this object. Comic geek knew some other comic geeks would notice similar patterns and colors and I found a type of marketing who told him they could use to create hype and speculation press. Chicken nesting boxes

12. Tommy Hilfiger store says:

Thank you so much Jennifer! Your podcast is really great!

13. Amie says:

Hi there, I check your blogs on a regular basis.
    Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!

1. December 16, 2009