CraftSanity Episode 105: The Story of Margaret’s Hope Chest

1. Bobby says:

Margaret’s Hope Chest is a truely inspirational charity. I am completely moved by their story and am so very humbled by the fact that Carin and Carol gave their first quilt to the mother of the convicted. It shows true integrity and basic good human nature. I think you be a very strong person to do what these ladies have done.

2. NATALIA says:

Hola from Spain!!
    I like so much your blog!! a lot of ideas for my imagination.
    Kisses

3. Erin says:

Wow, what an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing it!

4. Bobby says:

Just wanted to say that I’m getting a group of people together to try and make a quilt! TRY, that is!

5. Laurie says:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and inspiring story! As soon as I get my sewing machine back from the fix-it shop, I’ll make my first an attempt at a quilt top!

6. Double curtain rod says:

I think you be a very strong person to do what these ladies have done.

7. Wow, what an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing this.

8. It definitely is his shield, I took my bro to see the Iron Man movie for the first time and made sure to look for it. When I first saw the low-res image I thought it was just some blue rendering.

9. I enjoyed reading about this. I did read this blog and it was very interesting. I liked the second part the most.

10. Ice tea maker says:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and inspiring story of Margaret! An article very well written. I agree with what your writing.

11. Flat bottom boats says:

I’ll make my first an attempt at a quilt top!Thanks for sharing it!

12. Thanks for sharing this beautiful and inspiring story! As soon as I get my sewing machine back from the Fix-It Shop, I’ll make my first attempt at a top blanket! Car sun visors

13. Thanks for sharing this beautiful and inspiring story! I think you be a very strong person to do what these ladies have done. As soon as I get my sewing machine back from the Fix-It Shop, I’ll make my first attempt at a top blanket! Car sun visors

14. Tommy Hilfiger store says:

wonderful story!

1. January 27, 2010

[…] over at Margaret’s Hope Chest did an interview with the folks at CraftSanity. Check it out here. There is a great mention about our project […]

2. February 5, 2010

[…] my run this morning I randomly picked a Craft Sanity podcast and was lucky enough to hear this hope-filled story about a family’s triumph for others through their own tragic loss. The story is all about […]