- Next story CraftSanity Episode 97: A Chat With Grand Rapids Urban Experiment Creator Rob Bliss
- Previous story CraftSanity on TV: Crocheting Rag Rugs From Recycled Cotton Bed Linens
@Craftsanity on Instagram
2 hours ago
About to brave the storm to go swim laps. Wish me luck. #swimmer #swimming #getinshapejen #fitness
Thanks to ACS Home and Work for sponsoring the podcast.
How to Support
Consider donating a $1 a month to support the CraftSanity podcast via our Patreon page or make a one-time donation via PayPal.
9 Jan, 2015
- Head to the toy store to find tools to overcome a creative block February 1, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood suggests heading to a toy store to find ideas in helping to break your creative block.
- Local seamstress teams up with GRCC to offer affordable industrial sewing classes in effort to meet industry demand January 25, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood looks at industrial sewing classes now being taught at Grand Rapids Community College due to the demand for industrial sewers by some West Michigan manufacturers.
- Love at first stitch? Craft columnist invests in a new sewing machine, still swooning two weeks later January 18, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood has been testing the Juki TL-2010Q sewing machine she recently purchased and shares what she's learned about this low frills machine with readers contemplating their next machine upgrade.