And the winners of the Jennifer Paganelli Fabric are…
Okay, folks, it’s time to announce the five randomly selected winners of the Jennifer Paganelli “Flower Power” giveaway. To enter, entrants commented about what they would make out of the fabric if they won. Each winner will get two fat quarters.
Here are the comments from the lucky random winners:
1) johannaR wrote: “Awesome fabric, it would look amazing in so many things but I think I would use it for bag making and some home furnishings.”
2) Aimee wrote: “I would make a skirt for my daughter. She loves everything girly!”
3) Firesheep67 wrote: “Lovely colors! I would made a needleroll, knitting project bags and/or some pouches to hold my accessories. This fabric would certainly brighten up my knitting storage! =:)”
4) Bammom wrote: “What gorgeous fabric! My quilt guild’s current challenge is to work with circles. I am embroidering floral bouquets to go into the center of the circles. These fabrics would make beautiful frames. I guess if I don’t win, I’ll have to buy them. Oh, well, why not?”
5) Vondalee wrote: “I can see a fabulous apron for my daughter made from these amazing fabrics. :)”
Congrats to all you winners! If you see your name on the list, please e-mail me your mailing address, so Jennifer can get that great fabric to you.
Thanks to everyone who entered and Jennifer for giving away her lovely fabric.