- Next story Hoop Dreams of Childhood
- Previous story Made in Grand Rapids: Jo Clothing Offers Unique Style and Comfort
@Craftsanity on Instagram
4 hours ago
Morning tea is essential today. Black mint, wake me up. #tea #mint
Thanks to ACS Home and Work for sponsoring the podcast.
How to Support
Consider donating a $1 a month to support the CraftSanity podcast via our Patreon page or make a one-time donation via PayPal.
9 Jan, 2015
- Local seamstress teams up with GRCC to offer affordable industrial sewing classes in effort to meet industry demand January 25, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood looks at industrial sewing classes now being taught at Grand Rapids Community College due to the demand for industrial sewers by some West Michigan manufacturers.
- Love at first stitch? Craft columnist invests in a new sewing machine, still swooning two weeks later January 18, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood has been testing the Juki TL-2010Q sewing machine she recently purchased and shares what she's learned about this low frills machine with readers contemplating their next machine upgrade.
- Kalamazoo Embroiderer's Guild celebrates 40 years January 11, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood features the Kalamazoo chapter of the Embroiderer's Guild of America which is hosting several events to celebrate its 40th anniversary.