Hi. Jeff, Jennifer’s husband here. Jennifer is out doing an interview, but she wanted share these videos from here appearance on “Take 5 & Company” Friday morning on WZZM-13.
She talked about handmade items made by five Grand Rapids area artists and crafters.
Here are more details about the artists and crafters
Handwoven chenille scarves by Jochen Ditterich
• See his Web site at weaverjochen.com
• Check out my column about Ditterich
Jewelry by Catherine Hodge
• Check out her work at her Etsy shops (1) (2)
• Check out my column about Hodge
Sock Monkeys by Dulce VanDyken
• Her Web site
• Check out my column about VanDyken
Handmade soap, lotions, lip balm, etc. by Dee Bellini
• Her Web site: barsbybellini.com
• CraftSanity podcast featuring Bellini
• Check out my column about Bellini
Sierra Cole makes felted handbags and hats
• Her Web site: sierracole.com
• Check out my column about Cole
• Sierra will be selling her handbags and hats from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Sixth Street Bridge Clay Studio Holiday Sale, 820 Monroe Ave., Suite 44, in Grand Rapids.
Download instructions for the potholders and Christmas tree napkins. Then check out Jennifer’s earlier post to see the videos showing how to make these projects.
More details to come, I’m sure.