Stitching With Rocky Hardcore, An Impressive Daredevil Who Knows How to Use a Needle & Thread

1. heather says:

I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!

2. Cassie says:

This just made me smile!

3. Jacqui says:

Now there’s something you don’t see every day :-)
    That’s fantastic.

4. Michelle says:

Oh my gosh Jennifer! This post totally made my day!

5. Darren says:

Wow, Jennifer, you have truly captured the artistic side of the only man in the world to crash a car through a motorhome LENGTHWISE. Any shmo can do it through the sides.

LOVE the video. Love the stills. Keep up the Rocky Hardcore coverage!

Naturally, I am biased since I am one of the producers of the new daredevil documentary about Rocky, “Hell Drivers,” but great art speaks for itself.

6. Turtle says:

very cool rocky!

7. Far out! LOVE this! I’ve scheduled a link to this post to go live on my blog mid-day (Central USA time) tomorrow. I hope it brings you a few extra clicks.

Denise

8. Catherine says:

Love it! I grew up in Owosso and never knew it was home to such a cool guy. :)

9. tattingchic says:

Wow! His work is amazing. What a fun article. Thanks!

10. Sevena says:

Captivating article on a very multi talented man. He’s fearless and functional…I wish I could embroidery half as good as he does. I love his humor, too…would love to hear about him. You have to love a man who’ll walk through fire! ;)

11. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever wprk and coverage!
    Keep up tthe amazin works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

1. November 18, 2008

[…] You’ll love Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood’s article on Craft Sanity about stuntman and expert embroiderer Rocky Hardcore. See Jennifer’s post. […]