Martha Made Me Do It

1. michele says:

Love the ornaments. I went to their website straight away. It’s great that Martha is showing products that are Made in America. Wouldn’t it be nice if all of her stuff is made here? Not sure about her Kmart line. thanks for the tip about using them to make cookies.

2. Oh no! Not paper clay ornaments! Thanks for the warning, I won’t open Martha until later. Those look so wonderful!

3. Turtle says:

congrats Kari! Love the paper ornaments…hmmm, i actually have paper clay and a few paper molds that would look nice on the tree. Like i need more holiday crafts this year!!

4. Elizabeth says:

I went to the site. Loving all things small right now, I loved the miniature ones. :>

5. Janet Perry says:

I inherited a cookie mold (and a rolling pic which does this) from my Mother-in-Law. So ages ago I made a bunch of these. I used the rounded end of paper clips for the hangers.

They were so easy and they look so cute.

I still hang them on the tree every year.

I think you’ll have a ton of fun making them.

Keep Stitching,
    Janry

6. Bev says:

Ooh, argh, oh no! oh no! Another craft has got me by the leg and it won’t let go!

(As in, I’ve got so many things to try already – and then you go and show me yet another completely divine and irresistible craft which I just know I will have to try. )

7. Kari says:

I’m so honored to have won! I just visited my local Amy Butler store, where she’s having a trunk show. So lovely. Those cookie/paper molds look awesome! Thanks again to Amy and Jennifer.

8. Dawm says:

Cookie molds for crafting? Yes, I have used the clay/ceramic cookie molds for molding bees wax.
    I just found your podcast – I’ll start at 38 and work back!

9. Holly says:

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
    you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

1. November 20, 2008

[…] I’m not the only one reading Martha Stewart Living in West Michigan. As I mentioned in a previous post, the feature about paperclay Christmas ornaments made with cookie molds in the December issue has […]