Please Pass the Applesauce

1. Renee says:

Those doll quilts are scrumptious! They are sure to make a little girl very happy this holiday season. I am so jealous that you have Anna’s book already! I pre-ordered a signed copy and can’t wait to get my hands on it! Can’t wait for the upcoming podcasts, you do such a wonderful job with them!
    Renee

2. Turtle says:

lovely business! Our apples are canned, froze, dehydrated etc!!

3. Sharon says:

I am looking forward to the applesauce recipe. I have been trying to find a good one!

4. Elizabeth says:

I was already mulling over buying Horner’s book and now you’ve sold me. Considering how many craft books I know you have, I know this is quite a high recommendation. :> I have yet to get to my apple butter….See you tonight – finally!

5. Cool. I’ll bring Anna’s book tonight!

6. Cassie says:

So much for us to wait for! Applesauce, giveaways, podcasts! Thanks Jennifer for all that you do. :)

7. T2 says:

I’m so happy you’ll be doing a follow up interview. Amazon recommended her new book to me, and I hoped you knew that it was out.

While you’re posting the applesauce recipe, could you also include what you did to your pumpkin seeds? I feel like you mentioned seasoning them, but now I can’t find the post.

8. heather jane says:

Yipee! I’ll be making sauce this weekend, so I’ll be looking for that recipe…hint, hint.

So very much to look forward to! Anna, Amy, quilts, OH MY!

9. fiona says:

the apples look yummy:) cant wait for everything you have coming up!

10. Marsha Finney Gibbons says:

Jennifer,

I’ve been on a Craft SAnity binge for the last few days. I listen while walking, knitting, driving. Rediculous, but I love your podcast.

so, I’m not sure how the RSS feed works for blogland. I signed up because I don’t want to miss the applesauce recipe!! I recently heard someone on a podcast talk about how silly it was to have to check favorite blogs daily when you could sign up for RSS…….. but then what? I’m a doofus!

Being slightly OCD, I have to make applesauce after reading of your over the top recipe. So, I’ll keep checking!