Crafting On TV Goes Smooth, Thanks To A Behind-the-Scenes Hero

1. Bev says:

Man, you out-did yourself with those DIY decorating ideas – they’re ACE! My favourite is the creepy alien bride. WoooOOOo!

2. Knitterella says:

I watched the video – you did great! You should be very proud. How cool!

3. Elizabeth says:

My new favorite phrase is “having a craft emergency” :> And I love people named Rex.

4. Turtle says:

you did a great job!

5. Dulce says:

You did awesome, I made an announcement on my Etsy forum, To watch you. You go girl.

6. Hilary says:

Wow! Great job! I’m pro-doily too :)

7. michele says:

Congratulations! Carol Duval watch out, we have a new crafter in town in Michigan! Love the tree. When I kill my next tree in my garden I’m going to say it was on purpose so I could create one of your boo trees!

8. debbie says:

Excellent job, Jennifer! I knew that you would be great at it. Seriously, the next Carol Duval. The crafts were great and you were able to show a good variety so there was something for everyone. Terrible tragedy regarding the “Boo Tree”. I shall look for you scouring the underpasses for a new one when I am on the expressway.

9. * tonya * says:

I think the segment went really well. Good job.

1. May 31, 2009

[…] CraftSanity Crafting On TV Goes Smooth Thanks To A Behind the Posted by root 1 hour 29 minutes ago (http://craftsanity.com) Turn turn turn wood turning that is tape was the only adhesive i had in my cart but thanks to a nice guy named rex bonner i didn 39 t have to humiliate myself with a feeble attempt to comment from knitterella time october 24 2008 5 59 am powered by wordpr Discuss  |  Bury |  News | CraftSanity Crafting On TV Goes Smooth Thanks To A Behind the […]