- Next story Exciting CraftSanity Podcast News! Inspiring Interviews and Opportunities to Win Amy Butler Books, Fabric and Patterns Are Just Around the Corner
- Previous story Apron Pocket Decisions, Plastic Tattoos, Pinafores, Prints & Pin (Button) Collecting
@Craftsanity on Instagram
2 hours ago
I just made it back from the pool and admit it was foolish to go out on the roads today. I did enjoy my 2,050-yard swim even though I was a bit consumed with worry about the drive home. On the way back to the CraftSanity Headquarters I happened upon a fellow swimmer who was stuck in a snow drift. So like a cape crusader with goggle marks, donning a puffy coat and daughter's sock monkey hat, I exited my soccer mom van and pushed his car out of the drift. I'm glad it worked and thankful that I didn't get stuck after he drove off. #swimmer #swimming #snow #sockmonkey #gooddeed #fitness #knittedhat #getinshapejen #getinvolved
Thanks to ACS Home and Work for sponsoring the podcast.
How to Support
Consider donating a $1 a month to support the CraftSanity podcast via our Patreon page or make a one-time donation via PayPal.
9 Jan, 2015
- Head to the toy store to find tools to overcome a creative block February 1, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood suggests heading to a toy store to find ideas in helping to break your creative block.
- Local seamstress teams up with GRCC to offer affordable industrial sewing classes in effort to meet industry demand January 25, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood looks at industrial sewing classes now being taught at Grand Rapids Community College due to the demand for industrial sewers by some West Michigan manufacturers.
- Love at first stitch? Craft columnist invests in a new sewing machine, still swooning two weeks later January 18, 2015MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood has been testing the Juki TL-2010Q sewing machine she recently purchased and shares what she's learned about this low frills machine with readers contemplating their next machine upgrade.