Nothing Like A Lovely Quilt to Get Me Blogging Again

1. Alicia says:

What a gorgeous quilt!

2. Nancy says:

Wowee! What an awesome quilt. And exciting hints about upcoming podcast episodes too :o)

3. Sarah says:

Beautiful. I’m working on one myself. It is hexagons but not flowers. I’m really thinking I need to start a flower one too. Can’t wait to hear what happened at your community quilting group.

4. Rachel says:

So pretty! It will be gorgeous when it’s finished!

5. Turtle says:

so cool, and what an heirloom with all your hands involved

6. Cassie says:

What an amazing gift. Ok you have to finish it, but it is still pretty spectacular.

7. Wow it sure is a beauty. Good luck on finishing it. Keep us posted on it progress.

8. victoria says:

That not-yet-finished quilt is amazing. How excting and inspirational to look at all those fabrics and colors – very cool, great surprise!

9. Connie says:

Jenn~
    Grandma H was working on the pieces way back when to the time I came into the family– 38 years ago! I remember her sitting in her family room during the winters marking, cutting, and sewing the blocks together all by hand. She started it as a labor of love and is tickled to know that you will see her project finished with the continued labor of love. May you and my favorite granddaughters enjoy many cold winter nights wrapped up in king size quilt, surrounded by more than just the warmth from the fabric, but the warmth from the love put into each and every piece.

1. June 11, 2009