Go Stitch

1. Bev says:

Wow – I looove that fish! Keep going through all the heavy work, your stitching may not be getting a lot of attention at the moment, but it’s beautiful (and it must be keeping you sane – I’m dead certain that it works). One stitch at a time. :-)

2. Lindsay says:

I LOVE the fish! It has inspired me to start a similar project w/ fabric from my stash. I’ve been on a fabric & yarn diet for 6 months now and I’m constantly looking for inspiration on how to use up my supplies. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

3. kelly says:

Love this idea — it’s brilliant! Like Lindsay, I’ve been on a craft supplies diet, so this is a great way to look at my supplies with fresh eyes.

Sorry you’re having a bad week, but thanks so much for the inspiration!

4. Deb says:

Hey Jennifer!
    Great fish!! Someone once told me if you think you’re going crazy, you’re probably not ~ sounds good to me! Hang in there, and just put one stitch in front of the other = }

5. Cassie says:

Jennifer,
    I’ve missed your posts this week, but I know what life can be like. I also love the fish. It reminded me to look at stuff I have and see if I can make it special.

Keeping you in my prayers!

6. jmbmommy says:

I was having a rough week too. I like what you do. Keep doing it, you are really good at it, like really good!

7. chel says:

You made that stitch? Handmade? Wow, i’m very sure you got teary eyes after that. It looks fabulous to me.. Nice one…