CraftSanity Episode 82: A Conversation with Knitty’s Amy Singer
- Download the show (you may need to right-click the link)
- Listen to show in browser
- Subscribe to CraftSanity on iTunes
- RSS feed for podcast
If you knit, you’ve surely heard of Knitty by now and probably spent hours cruising the archives for a fun new project to cast on. Tune in to this week’s show to hear how Amy, 46, of Toronto, grew Knitty from the idea phase to the successful quarterly knitting publication that rocks the knitting world today.
Starting an online knitting publication has opened the door to many other exciting opportunities that Amy discusses during the interview. Now a published craft book author and print magazine contributor, Amy is writing, teaching and traveling the world to spread the love of knitting.
If you’re a budding designer or simply looking for inspiration to craft yourself a career, don’t miss this show. After you have a listen, I’d love it if you would post a comment below. Do you have a favorite Knitty pattern? Tell us which one.
Thanks To Our Sponsors! A special thanks to Episode 82 sponsors:
- Check out Alessandra’s lovely crochet goods at justbehappy.etsy.com and her blog at alessandrahayden.blogspot.com.
- Start a new project browsing the Web site for Sherri Anderson’s store, Designer Yarn in Sandy, Oregon.
Want to promote your craft business? Visit the sponsors section if you’re interested in sponsoring an upcoming CraftSanity episode.
Taking Names: Who do you want to hear from next? Send your comments, guest and show topic suggestions to email@example.com