Today I Became a Hardcore Knitter

1. jmbmommy says:

How has nobody commented yet…you wrote “Peace out” AND “Slam a Pepsi”, you are really hard core!!! I am totally impressed by your teeny knitting, but I am still going to sit here and think—that is totally whack! (or is it wack? I am so unhip I may never know) (but really killah job on the knitting!)

2. Ellen says:

Jennifer, it looks beautiful. And working beads into knitting doesn’t have to be limited to tiny pieces. I’ve worked beads into pieces that I’ve felted with really nice effect.
    I’ll look forward to seeing the finished project.

3. Elizabeth says:

Funny. This is one of the funniest things you’ve written. I especially love the comment about “spiritual practice” versus “knitting hell”. Actually laughed out loud.

4. jessica star says:

Damn girl! 0000!! You are indeed the very definition of hardcore. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Makes me want to bust out some beads and get to work. I won’t. But it makes me WANT to, real bad.

5. Ansley says:

I did one of these tiny knits projects too. I was surprised by how quick it went considering how tiny the needles are.

6. Harrison Prall says:

I trust you would not mind if I posted a part of CraftSanity – A blog and podcast for those who love everything handmade » Today I Became a Hardcore Knitter on my univeristy blog?

7. jennifer says:

What do you want to post exactly and where do you want to post it?

8. You made a number of good points there. I did a search on the issue and found mainly persons will consent with your blog.

9. There are actually loads of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where a very powerful thing will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Each boys and girls feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

1. May 4, 2008

[…] inspired by a recent art & craft column interview I did with bead artist Nancy Seven VanDerPuy. My first attempt at bead knitting initially rocky, but I warmed up to it quickly and now I’m […]